Roll Call Threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Last edited by a moderator:
bananaface said:
SDN Pharmacy Classes - Add Yourself to the Roll Call

Class of 2006/2007 (professional coursework began in 2003)

Class of 2007/2008 (professional coursework began in 2004)

Class of 2008/2009 (professional coursework to begin in 2005)
what about those of us who started in 02?

*feels left out*

You could possibly have a general roll call for everyone else as i know there are not many of the rest of us left.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bananaface said:
SDN Pharmacy Classes - Roll Call

Class of 2006/2007 (professional coursework began in 2003)

Class of 2007/2008 (professional coursework began in 2004)

Class of 2008/2009 (professional coursework began in 2005)

How do you do a role call?
My program is not listed... what do I do?
I am sorry, I just kinda stumbled over this web site and I think it is great, I am just new at it and need to get the hang of it. (as if I needed any other distractions from my studies...)

thanks
 
Daisygirl4ever said:
How do you do a role call?
My program is not listed... what do I do?
I am sorry, I just kinda stumbled over this web site and I think it is great, I am just new at it and need to get the hang of it. (as if I needed any other distractions from my studies...)

thanks

Welcome to the forums. 🙂 What school of pharmacy do you attend?
 
twinklingtea said:
i started in '02, but i'm graduating in may (class of 2006) so what does that make me? 😛
out of luck like the rest of us graduating this year from a 4 year school
 
FutureRxGal said:
You could start one... 😉 😀
yeah.....

i could...

but now that its over

i really just don't care all that much!

maybe if i get my residency and/or pass the NAPLEX
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad