Step I June 1-15 Scores Back Poll

Started by Blanch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blanch

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious about the 1st half of June turn-around time. Yes, I have heard about the delays due to FRED.
 
I don't really fit into this poll, but I am wondering how long it will be before I receive my results from a June 20 test. Think I will also be a July 20 target?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VJWDO said:
so since they didn't send any scores on 7/13, there won't be another score release until 7/20 right? 😕

Right. They get released every Wednesday. Your school will have access to the scores. If you want to get your score on that day you have to go to your Dean of Student Affairs.

If not, you can only get them by Snail Mail. I live in the South. I got my scores on a Saturday. I took the test last year.
 
I called usmle today, and they said that scores are released on Wednesdays and that our school doesn't get them any quicker than we do-does that mean that they don't get them electronically and get them snail mail like we do?