Revisit Weekends for Pitt, UPenn, and Hopkins?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennyL867

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about when these are this year or were last year? I'm worried they might be the same weekend, and I'm also hoping they'll be before April 15. My boyfriend has to let grad schools know if he'll be going there by then. I was considering calling the admissions offices to ask?

Members don't see this ad.

have you heard from Penn already?

JennyL867 said:
Has anyone heard anything about when these are this year or were last year? I'm worried they might be the same weekend, and I'm also hoping they'll be before April 15. My boyfriend has to let grad schools know if he'll be going there by then. I was considering calling the admissions offices to ask?

No, I haven't heard from Penn already...everyone hears in March. I was just wondering about the Revisit Weekend...but I guess we probably won't hear until March. Although it'd be nice if anyone knew when it was last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
JennyL867 said:

I heard that the Johns Hopkins revisit weekend this year is taking place on April 28th-29th. I haven't heard anything about the revisit weekends for Pitt and UPenn.

bonillajc said:
I heard that the Johns Hopkins revisit weekend this year is taking place on April 28th-29th. I haven't heard anything about the revisit weekends for Pitt and UPenn.

Thanks for replying....may I ask how you heard?

I called Pitt, and they said that their revisit weekend is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of April 8th, and that in any case it'll be around the first week of April.

See ya there! :D

Risa said:
I called Pitt, and they said that their revisit weekend is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of April 8th, and that in any case it'll be around the first week of April.

See ya there! :D

Thanks a lot! See you there too! I'm so excited to see the place without being so nervous about the interview.

JennyL867 said:
Thanks for replying....may I ask how you heard?

Yeah, I heard about the Johns Hopkins revisit weekend from a Hopkins student I know who is on the revisit organizing committee.