Do not go to LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_City

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an MS III at LECOM (Erie Campus). This is the best advice you will ever receive. Don't go to this school. You will regret the decision for a long time and you will have a miserable four years of medical school.

Although I could go into great detail about this...I won't. If you're truly interested in going to school here, PM me and I'll answer your specific questions. You will here the same story from any LECOM student because we all feel the same way about our school. It's a negative learning environment run like a family-owned business. I absolutely can't wait until I finish.

Any school that makes you send over $1000.00 to hold your spot isn't worth your time. Trust me, you will HATE this place. Even if you have to take a year off...do it. Don't waste your education at this miserable insitution.

I'm very serious about this and I have no agenda here other than to give you guys the inisight that I wish someone would have told me a few years ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Steel_City said:
I am an MS III at LECOM (Erie Campus). This is the best advice you will ever receive. Don't go to this school. You will regret the decision for a long time and you will have a miserable four years of medical school.

Although I could go into great detail about this...I won't. If you're truly interested in going to school here, PM me and I'll answer your specific questions. You will here the same story from any LECOM student because we all feel the same way about our school. It's a negative learning environment run like a family-owned business. I absolutely can't wait until I finish.

Any school that makes you send over $1000.00 to hold your spot isn't worth your time. Trust me, you will HATE this place. Even if you have to take a year off...do it. Don't waste your education at this miserable insitution.

I'm very serious about this and I have no agenda here other than to give you guys the inisight that I wish someone would have told me a few years ago.

ummm... your post is rather ineffective without an explanation as to why you drink lecom hatorade.

Reactions: 2 users
geez. I've heard nothing but the opposite. Unless you really hate dresscode. You should explain yourself openly if you're going to put up such a bold statement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Steel_City said:
Any school that makes you send over $1000.00 to hold your spot isn't worth your time.

PCOM 1st asks for $250 then $2000 some months afterwards...so why is that statement true? :confused:

Any school that makes you send over $1000.00 to hold your spot isn't worth your time.

I think quite a few of the D.O. schools require over 1000 deposit to hold your spot......To me, money has nothing to do with what school is worth my time.

Well, I interviewed there. Among many things, most students I spoke with seemed to be not too "enthused" about their school. The other things that caught my attention were of course the dress code, and especially that fact that they LOCK their sorry excuse for a gym during classtime. I mean come on- maybe they should lock the entry doors too???

I agree with the OP, just based on the impression I got. Although it's probably not as credible as his.

what is the dress code at LECOM? Do you mean the way you have to dress for classes?

RLK said:
what is the dress code at LECOM? Do you mean the way you have to dress for classes?

from what i understand you have to be in proper dress attire (dress pants and and button up shirt, maybe a tie?) any time that you are on campus. this includes studying in the library.
that is not cool with me.

KCOM makes you pay $1000.

I wouldn't say it's a bad school just because of the deposit. TUCOM wants $2000 and the students seem very happy with it. But, yeah, when I interviewed at LECOM everyone felt a bit too "cold" for me... and I'm not talking about because of the weather. The environment just wasn't as inviting as any of the other schools I've been to. Even though I got an acceptance only a few days later, I made my decision to not attend very soon after the interview (read: as soon as I got in the car to leave). Also, we didn't get to speak to too many students either. The only ones we did get to speak to were at lunch and even then a person from the admissions office was sitting at the other end of the table... not a very good environment for students to answer questions about the school freely.

NSUCOM requires 750 up front to hold the seat..and then 1250 in march to fully commit..so total 2000...and there are MANY ppl that LOVE the school...current students and alumni...i dont think the amount of the deposit is indicative of school quality..or at least there seems to be no obvious correlation of the two variables...

However...this is not the first of its kind...there are other people that seem to think that LECOM is a bad place to go to school from previous posters...so like all online commentary take it with a grain of salt and do your research and decide for yourself..however in the end you WILL become a doctor...keep that in mind :)

Western/COMP requires $2,000 total in the end so it must make that school awful. I always wonder why so many LECOM haters pop up here from time to time.

Steel_City said:
I am an MS III at LECOM (Erie Campus). This is the best advice you will ever receive. Don't go to this school. You will regret the decision for a long time and you will have a miserable four years of medical school..
I had the same feeling when I went for my interview.

Steel_City said:
Although I could go into great detail about this...I won't. If you're truly interested in going to school here, PM me and I'll answer your specific questions. You will here the same story from any LECOM student because we all feel the same way about our school..
It will help if you give us example.
Steel_City said:
It's a negative learning environment run like a family-owned business. .
I think you are right. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Steel_City said:
I absolutely can't wait until I finish. .
you almost there.

Steel_City said:
Any school that makes you send over $1000.00 to hold your spot isn't worth your time. .
I disagree with you. I thinK any privite DO shool will ask you to pay this kind of money to hold your spot. I paied $1000.00 for VCOM and I was willing to pay even 3000.00 because I love the school. so this is not valid point. :thumbdown:
Steel_City said:
Trust me, you will HATE this place. Even if you have to take a year off...do it. Don't waste your education at this miserable insitution..
I think that if anybody get accepted to LECOM only he/she should go. I get accepted to LECOM, NYCOM and VCOM and I did not think for minute that I will go to LECOM or NYCOM. I chose VCOM. but if I got accepted to LECOM or NYCOM only I will attend any of them and I will be happy that I get into any school.

Steel_City said:
If LECOM was the only school accepted you, and you did not have any option, it was not your mistake and it was just you luck.
but if you got accepted from more than LECOM and you chose to go there so it is your mistake because you did not do your part to make sure that LECOM was good for you.
I am so sorry that you are not happy at your school. and I wish you luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont understand people who say stuff like that. Its not like you start classes and they say oh by the way we have a dress code. You know it before you even get accepted. So if you know that you will hate it, then why go and then complain??? :confused:

The guy is obviously on the waitlist and wants other people not to go so he can get a spot.

How do I know?

Because I was not above resorting to similar tactics last year when I was on several waitlists.

Good Luck dude. I hope enough people fall for it.

Ifellinapothole said:
The guy is obviously on the waitlist and wants other people not to go so he can get a spot.

How do I know?

Because I was not above resorting to similar tactics last year when I was on several waitlists.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly.

OP has both valid and invalid points.

Ifellinapothole said:

How do I know?

The OP stated he was an MS-III, meaning he is a third year medical student at LECOM. He is just trying to offer his perspective/advice.

Everyone has their opinions, but I personally was extremely turned off by LECOM. I was ready to leave and withdraw my application before the interview day was even over (knowing I already had 2 acceptances).

Listen. Without proof that the OP is an actual MS-III let alone at LECOM nothing he or she says can be verified.

Do not use the posts here to decide which medical school to attend. This is a personal decision and what works for one person may not work for the next. While the OP may be having a poor experience at LECOM, there may be someone who IS having a great experience. The OP may even be telling the truth about being an MS-III at LECOM but he may also be mad that he is last in his class ranking, or a troll, or an applicant discouraging other people from going, etc.

In any event, make your own decision based on your own experience and that you take away from your visit. This is where you MUST talk to the students, see if you can arrange to sit in on classes, take a second tour when you are not interviewing but please DO NOT make your decision based on some person with a grudge.

Remember what kaplan says about extreme answers on the MCAT, they are 99% of the time, the incorrect answer.

Pegasus52082 said:
Everyone has their opinions, but I personally was extremely turned off by LECOM. I was ready to leave and withdraw my application before the interview day was even over (knowing I already had 2 acceptances).

True, everyone has their own opinion, but the only people who post a glaring "Do Not Go To ________" school, contrary to what the OP said, do have an agenda. I think quite a few of the places I've been to really sucked, but you'll never hear me broadcasting that around. People who have a need to "inform" the rest of the world about how awful some particular person, place or thing really is, are generally pissed off at their own selves and trying to put the blame on someone else. "I made a bad decision, so I'll blame somebody else for it. Some people just never own up to their own mistakes. The sad thing is that there will some who actually believe that this one disgruntled student's opinion of the school is really the same opinion that all of the students have. Fortunately, most of us are not that naive.

scpod said:
True, everyone has their own opinion, but the only people who post a glaring "Do Not Go To ________" school, contrary to what the OP said, do have an agenda. I think quite a few of the places I've been to really sucked, but you'll never hear me broadcasting that around. People who have a need to "inform" the rest of the world about how awful some particular person, place or thing really is, are generally pissed off at their own selves and trying to put the blame on someone else. "I made a bad decision, so I'll blame somebody else for it. Some people just never own up to their own mistakes. The sad thing is that there will some who actually believe that this one disgruntled student's opinion of the school is really the same opinion that all of the students have. Fortunately, most of us are not that naive.

I completely agree. This is the second time we have had a "I HATE LECOM" post. I think that they are pointless and should be closed as soon as they are started. Go to the school yourself, make your own decision. I agree with the above poster in that, some of the schools I visited, I hated beyond belief and would never attend there. Does that mean that I am correct and the school sucks? No, Im one person.

I'm starting to wonder why every time I see one of these threads bashing a school out right, it is more often than not, aimed at LECOM-erie. Has to make ya wonder though... :eek:

PlasticMan said:
I'm starting to wonder why every time I see one of these threads bashing a school out right, it is more often than not, aimed at LECOM-erie. Has to make ya wonder though... :eek:
Exactly what I've been thinking. It's either the school is so great that others are willing to make deterring threads so they can get in themselves or the school truly sucks. :confused:

I interviewed at LECOM, KCUMB, and DMU before I ran out of money. I was waiting to hear from DMU before I decided to take a loan out to attend any other interviews. When I found out that I was accepted into DMU, my med school acceptance list drew to a close. I don't think it is very good etiquette at an interview to tell prospective students that you are only at LECOM because you had no other offers or because it was the closest to your hometown and that is where you wanted to remain. Other things also perturbed me at the interview. It seemed kind of archaic that they interviewed you during the informative part of the interview. I would have liked to stay and listened to the financial aid talk and the different learning disciplines that are offered at LECOM talk. Instead, I had to interview during those discussions and, which by the way, I had a fire alarm sound in the middle of my interview. Funny how there was a fire in the building when I was there (just added to the situation I guess). Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion about the school, I am just advertising mine.

smithj16 said:
I don't think it is very good etiquette at an interview to tell prospective students that you are only at LECOM because you had no other offers or because it was the closest to your hometown and that is where you wanted to remain.

They said this, or applicants said this?

The MS's of course. This was during the tour and the lunch, although it all seemed monitored by the admissions committee.

smithj16 said:
The MS's of course. This was during the tour and the lunch, although it all seemed monitored by the admissions committee.

Did you get that feeling too? It felt so big-brotherish. There was ALWAYS someone from the admissions office with us... during the tour, lunch, and I don't think we were ever left alone in the meeting room either. And that whole entire the dean wants you to get 8 hours of sleep and so the building closes early crap. I'm all for sleep, but at our ages and the level of course work we're doing shouldn't we be the best judge of how we want to structure our education? It just seems like a lazy excuse for not wanting to keep the facility open.

im a third year at lecom erie and i really wish i knew who the OP was ... either way, i've been very happy at lecom. thats not to say everything's been perfect, but no different than anything i'd expect at any other school. the only problem i've ever had is some difficulty dealing with clinical ed when it comes to setting up rotations ... but i think i've heard that complaint from every single med student i've ever met from every school ... dont let this one poster deter you from LECOM if you are considering it. there are plenty of lecomers on this site that are very happy with the school and would be glad to answer any questions anyone has :)

I still tend to get suspicious when enough people are singling out one school as suckage. You'll find happy and unhappy people at any med school, but the fact that the unhappy ones at one particular med school make enough of an effort to make their thoughts known should still raise suspicions.

Steel City should go cry to his mommy :scared: ...LECOM has been good to me...

edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel_City said:

If this guy's really an MSIII, why is he complaining about the $1000 deposit... wasn't that a few years ago for him? If he's that jaded about some money he spent three, four years ago, then it's no wonder he's so angry he hasn't matched any residencies... All the schools I've been to have over $1000 deposits.

I really liked LECOM when I interviewed! The only thing that bothered me was the dress code! God, looking professional and wearing the same thing I'll wear on some rotations is way too much for me!

Ifellinapothole said:

How do I know?

Dude, if you check out my other posts, you'll see that they are all in regards to anesthesia residency. I'm no pre-med buddy. Just trying to help you all out. You will never meet a LECOM grad who is proud to be from LECOM. WE ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY...just not to the same degree. The $1000 isn't the issue...its the negativity and lack of support. Go to the LECOM website and click under administratio and look how many "Espers" and "Ferrettis" you see. Any MS III or MS IV at LECOM totally despises this place Trust me here. I have no agenda.

So...I will most likely be attending LECOM in the fall (not my only choice, by the way). I was curious about the OP's reasons for posting so I PM'd him...here's his response to me, and then mine to him:

OP:
"The administration is horrible...everyone is related...Ferretti's don't care about us...No supprot 3rd and 4th years...no direction...trust me I can go on for hours. Go elsewhere. You'll hate it.[/QUOTE] You will never meet a LECOM grad that is proud to be from the school...we all feel the same way. You will too.

ME:

"That's all you have to say about the school? Are you kidding me??!! I don't know what your motivation is for bashing LECOM but it's certainly not a flattering trait of a future physician. I think LECOM's biggest weakness is that they were foolish enough to accept you. I have spoken with several LECOM grads and those familiar with the school and they all had positive or neutral things to say about the school. Really, I think you need to find a new hobby...but to each his own, right?"

This whole thread is actually quite nauseating. It's also extremely disheartening that this person is going to be a doctor some day. These are the doctors that give Osteopathic medicine a bad name and mislead some people to believe it is "quakery". I agree that there tend to be a disproportinate number of LECOM bashing threads as opposed to other schools and I'm not sure why (wish I knew). But I really think med school is what you make of it, and this guy would have probably had the same attitute towards any school he was at. I'm guessing that he probably has this same sh*** attitude towards everything in life. Anyway, I'm not wasting my time worrying about this *charming* person's comments...I'm too excited knowing I'm going to be a doctor!!!! (and a damn good one too!)

• Hmm
Listen, I'll leave you with ten reasons (in no particular order) I despise LECOM. Take it or leave it. My roommate is an MS IV from LECOM and he had not received ANY direction from them in the match. NONE. I have no agenda here...notice that the one chick is starting to notice as an MS III that LECOM clinical ed is not giving her any direction...just wait. This will only get worse for her. Anyways...here they are. It is a quite daunting task to think of all the reasons why LECOM is such a crappy place to study medicine.

1. There are camaras everywhere in the school and they watch you while you study in the breakout rooms. If you have a drink of water in there or a pack of gum, the security will yell at you.

2. You DO NOT get to review your exams in the core curriculum(biochem...pharm...etc.) and throughout systems. How can you learn if you can't even review your exams? In rare circumstances, they will allow you to review an exam such as anatomy but after that forget it.

3. The clinical ed. Dr. Agostini is disliked by students and is in charge of all your rotations. You just won't like him. There is nothing to like about the man. So what you say? Well, he also rubs the physicians who take us on the wrong way and institutions are starting to cancel LECOM rotations because of this.

4. The school monitors your email. If you say something negative about them you will be called into Dr. Ferretti's office for scolding. This is bull****.

5. They won't open the workout area during the day to prevent students from skipping class to work out.

6. If you try to transfer, they will ruin your life. I had a friend who wanted out as an MS II. He hated it and wanted to go to PCOM. The dean called him in and just screamed at him saying his career was over. Trust me...they don't **** around there.

7. Once your two years are up...you're history. LECOM does nothing to help you out. Although you pay full tuition as a third-year, they do nothing to advise you or follow up with your education.

8. Faculty turn-over is outrageous. People come and then they go. The most recent was a great clinical ed. lady named Cinda Roberts. Just found out she was quitting two weeks ago. She was a highlight of the school.

9. LECOM grads despise the school so much they won't be eager to help you out. You would think the converse would happen but it doesn't.

10. During your most imprortant year, your fourth year, LECOM doesn NOTHING to help you prepare for the match. This is very imprortant and they could just care less.

One more...LECOM created this new Bradenton branch campus for more cash. It's a money-making machine. They send people to Florida to learn from PBL so they can save cash on professors and then these people come back for boards. Hospitals are not pleased about this and hate this fact. This will ultimately be bad for osteopathic medicine in general.

So, there you go. If anyone disagrees or knows otherwise about these things, please let me know. You will ultimately have to live with your decision on where you do your medical schooling. LECOM will be a black spot on your resume forever.

Peace out. Good luck with med school guys. Don't be pissed at me for being honest. Other LECOMers don't want the school to go under so they will tell you otherwise. Personally, I don't care.

Steel_City said:
Listen, I'll leave you with ten reasons (in no particular order) I despise LECOM. Take it or leave it. My roommate is an MS IV from LECOM and he had not received ANY direction from them in the match. NONE. I have no agenda here...notice that the one chick is starting to notice as an MS III that LECOM clinical ed is not giving her any direction...just wait. This will only get worse for her. Anyways...here they are. It is a quite daunting task to think of all the reasons why LECOM is such a crappy place to study medicine.

1. There are camaras everywhere in the school and they watch you while you study in the breakout rooms. If you have a drink of water in there or a pack of gum, the security will yell at you.

2. You DO NOT get to review your exams in the core curriculum(biochem...pharm...etc.) and throughout systems. How can you learn if you can't even review your exams? In rare circumstances, they will allow you to review an exam such as anatomy but after that forget it.

3. The clinical ed. Dr. Agostini is disliked by students and is in charge of all your rotations. You just won't like him. There is nothing to like about the man. So what you say? Well, he also rubs the physicians who take us on the wrong way and institutions are starting to cancel LECOM rotations because of this.

4. The school monitors your email. If you say something negative about them you will be called into Dr. Ferretti's office for scolding. This is bull****.

5. They won't open the workout area during the day to prevent students from skipping class to work out.

6. If you try to transfer, they will ruin your life. I had a friend who wanted out as an MS II. He hated it and wanted to go to PCOM. The dean called him in and just screamed at him saying his career was over. Trust me...they don't **** around there.

7. Once your two years are up...you're history. LECOM does nothing to help you out. Although you pay full tuition as a third-year, they do nothing to advise you or follow up with your education.

8. Faculty turn-over is outrageous. People come and then they go. The most recent was a great clinical ed. lady named Cinda Roberts. Just found out she was quitting two weeks ago. She was a highlight of the school.

9. LECOM grads despise the school so much they won't be eager to help you out. You would think the converse would happen but it doesn't.

10. During your most imprortant year, your fourth year, LECOM doesn NOTHING to help you prepare for the match. This is very imprortant and they could just care less.

One more...LECOM created this new Bradenton branch campus for more cash. It's a money-making machine. They send people to Florida to learn from PBL so they can save cash on professors and then these people come back for boards. Hospitals are not pleased about this and hate this fact. This will ultimately be bad for osteopathic medicine in general.

So, there you go. If anyone disagrees or knows otherwise about these things, please let me know. You will ultimately have to live with your decision on where you do your medical schooling. LECOM will be a black spot on your resume forever.

Peace out. Good luck with med school guys. Don't be pissed at me for being honest. Other LECOMers don't want the school to go under so they will tell you otherwise. Personally, I don't care.

I did my volunteering and shadowing in two hospitals in Pittsburgh. A lot of MS III and IV from LECOM were doing their rotations there. There was not a single student there who was unhappy with their education. All of them had only positive things to say about LECOM. Of course, some people are unhappy about dress code, but IMO it has nothing to do with education that LECOM provides. So I personally think that maybe if you were a little bit less negative about everything, you might enjoy it a little more. Also, you might want to consider joining student government or something instead of just bashing a school. :luck:

thx steel..i respect your opinion..and your argument seems valid....i hope you will do alrite in the match..for everybody else...read it..take it for what its worth...and leave it be...

I, for one, commend the OP. Steel_City must have a reason for bashing the school. No one would take this much effort in bashing the school (and have as much knowledge in the faculty at the same time) unless he were a student with with a serious gripe. The rest of you need to take the sticks out of your @sses and pay attention to nay-sayers. How else do people affect social change? I imagine most of you don't want to hear this just because you attend the school and it affects the way you rationalize things in your head about the school. If there were people who are outspoken about why they think my school sucks I would definitely want to hear them out. Whether I agree with them or not is one thing, but I would certainly want to hear them out.

Kudos to you, Steel_City!

Whether or not people agree with you, you sound like you're coming from the heart! :thumbup:

anutka21 said:
All of them had only positive things to say about LECOM. Of course, some people are unhappy about dress code:luck:

Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but you're an MS I and you really don't know ****. Your statement entirely contradicts itself. The dress code was always the least of my concerns. You shouldn't even post about how LECOM treats its MS IIIs and MS IVs because YOU DON"T KNOW. Stick with what you do know...maybe a little anatomy and basic science.

:D

Is #4 really true? If so that is absolutely ridiculous (and scary).

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (as I have said this about 95 billion times on SDN) I was happy with the education I got at LECOM. I absolutely love my residency program, and LECOM helped me get there.

And I'd be happy to help out any current LECOMers with anything (I'm not a grad that despises the school). Anybody thinking of doing rotations in Pittsburgh, let me know.

And I agree with #3 - the clinical ed department was my biggest LECOM frustration.

Is it that time of year again for another LECOM bashing thread? hehe

LECOM is a great school. It is not for everyone but neither is any other school.

Pewl said:
I, for one, commend the OP. Steel_City must have a reason for bashing the school. No one would take this much effort in bashing the school (and have as much knowledge in the faculty at the same time) unless he were a student with with a serious gripe. The rest of you need to take the sticks out of your @sses and pay attention to nay-sayers. How else do people affect social change? I imagine most of you don't want to hear this just because you attend the school and it affects the way you rationalize things in your head about the school. If there were people who are outspoken about why they think my school sucks I would definitely want to hear them out. Whether I agree with them or not is one thing, but I would certainly want to hear them out.

Kudos to you, Steel_City!

Whether or not people agree with you, you sound like you're coming from the heart! :thumbup:
Amen! I've been accepted to LECOM-PA and another school. I'm still deciding where to go but leaning towards LECOM-PA because it's cheaper. I respect the OP for his opinions... whether it's right or wrong he has the right to voice his opinion on here just like everyone else.

DOtobe said:
. I absolutely love my residency program, and LECOM helped me get there.
\

What exactly did LECOM do to help you get your residency? You matched Family Practice...these residencies are dime a dozen for the most part. UPMC McKeesport filled only 2 of 10 osteopathic internships this year. For those interested in more competitive specialties such as optho, anesthesia, derm, surgery, LECOM offers no advice or support for us during the interview/matching season. This is a huge disadvantage. If you wanna do family med, LECOM is perfect. Knowing what I know at this stage in the game, I can assure you that you need all the support you can get from your school when you apply for competitive residencies. My best friend has competitive scores and applied to 43 MD general surgery programs and was offered not a single interview.

Although I am proud of my DO heritage, if I had it to do over, I would go MD without a doubt. Much more opprotunity and there is no advantage to having a DO after your name unless you're going to do FP with a manipulation practice. Are there still opprotunities for us as DOs...absolutely. They are just much harder to come by. LECOM won't ever support you.

Hey, I can't possibly hate on one of my fellow Steeler fans so only love for her here. Seriously consider what I am saying though before you take this step. It's one that you will have to live with for a long time.

In that case I take back everything I said in support of you, Steel_City.

The Steelers are evil. I'm pretty sure that Bill Cowher is Satan.

GO COLTS! :D :D :D

raspberry swirl said:
im a third year at lecom erie and i really wish i knew who the OP was ... either way, i've been very happy at lecom. thats not to say everything's been perfect, but no different than anything i'd expect at any other school. the only problem i've ever had is some difficulty dealing with clinical ed when it comes to setting up rotations ... but i think i've heard that complaint from every single med student i've ever met from every school ... dont let this one poster deter you from LECOM if you are considering it. there are plenty of lecomers on this site that are very happy with the school and would be glad to answer any questions anyone has :) [/QUOTE

Now that I've named ten things that I dislike about LECOM, I want you to list ten things that you LOVE about LECOM since you're obviously so happy to be there. Lets see what you put together. This should be interesting. Try hard now...I'm sure this is going to take some effort. Also, can you refute the list that I made. Am I lying about these things? C'mon I think the 1400 people who have viewed this thread should know the truth. Tell me some reasons that people should choose LECOM over other DO schools other than becuase they can't get in to any other school.

Steel_City said:
Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but you're an MS I and you really don't know ****. Your statement entirely contradicts itself. The dress code was always the least of my concerns. You shouldn't even post about how LECOM treats its MS IIIs and MS IVs because YOU DON"T KNOW. Stick with what you do know...maybe a little anatomy and basic science.

:D
lol get a life man

Pewl said:
In that case I take back everything I said in support of you, Steel_City.

The Steelers are evil. I'm pretty sure that Bill Cowher is Satan.

GO COLTS! :D :D :D

Envy is a difficult feeling to live with. STEELERS are the best :thumbup: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.