LECOM housing

Started by psurocks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psurocks

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

First post here. I was going to LECOM pharm school starting this fall. I am currently finishing my undergrad in Biology this summer. I live 1.5 hours away from Erie, and I am not familiar with the Erie area. My question is if anyone is familiar with the area, I am looking for housing and wondering how I should do it. Id like to get something done as soon as possible. Anyone have any suggestions? thanks!
 
Hi,

First post here. I was going to LECOM pharm school starting this fall. I am currently finishing my undergrad in Biology this summer. I live 1.5 hours away from Erie, and I am not familiar with the Erie area. My question is if anyone is familiar with the area, I am looking for housing and wondering how I should do it. Id like to get something done as soon as possible. Anyone have any suggestions? thanks!

It only took you two years to become a pharmacist?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad