See where your fellow SDNers are going! (w/ school listing)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where are you going?

• Total voters

j-med

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet your new classmates & Leave your legacy here before you graduate from pre-med!

vote now and check out the results by clicking on the vote numbers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---
p.s. my apologies that some of the canadians schools are listed twice ^^""... don't think i can edit the poll options now, please just use the first ones that you can see =]

p.p.s. and sorry that the listing of the osteopathic schools wasn't available, I was typing out the list from MSAR'06-'07 (pg.viii) and was also looking for it.. but I didn't realize that they wouldn't have it there cos there is also the AACOM that is separate from AAMC. (oops~ ;-p)
and.. i guess since this is the [Pre-Allo] board, so I just didn't bother to look further. I would appreciate your understanding!
Hope you would choose to vote still, that way you can at least PM each other to find out where the other is going...
best wishes,
- J

Members don't see this ad.

ah... you went ahead of me! I was just typing up the poll...

just thought it's good to see a full listing :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You should have made it a public poll.

MarzMD said:
You should have made it a public poll.

uh oh.. you can't see the results? i thought i checked that box

maybe a moderator can help...?

j-med said:
uh oh.. you can't see the results? i thought i checked that box

maybe a moderator can help...?

Nevermind. I had to click on a number to see the results. Not sure why it made me do that, but I see them now.

wow...this is cool. i think someone did a state one once, but this is the first time i've seen someone type out every single school. fantastic! :D

hopefully we can keep it on the front page long enough to get a bunch of votes in it.

jbrice1639 said:
wow...this is cool. i think someone did a state one once, but this is the first time i've seen someone type out every single school. fantastic! :D

hopefully we can keep it on the front page long enough to get a bunch of votes in it.
Yeah, I'm digging this poll too. Nice job, OP.

sticky this so more ppl can vote.

I entered the school I'm currently accepted at, but I'm still holding onto hope with a few waitlists. So I'm not sure if I voted prematurely.

Members don't see this ad :)
i like this thread more than the other official thread. This one is more "organized."

Wow.. to the OP, thank you for demonstrating that some people are even more ridiculously dedicated to spending too much time on SDN.

So..how long did it take to make this poll?

Flopotomist said:
Wow.. to the OP, thank you for demonstrating that some people are even more ridiculously dedicated to spending too much time on SDN.
:laugh: :D

Jacks Mannequin said:
So..how long did it take to make this poll?
haha urm... not too long i guess. It was a good way to brush up my typing skills :rolleyes: and a gd break from writing up my notoriously long lab reports (ha! finally done btw!)

Cool poll and it looks like so far I have the lecture hall at Colorado all to myself.

You have the Canadian schools listed twice, FYI... :)

trustwomen said:
You have the Canadian schools listed twice, FYI... :)

oops.. thanks for pointing it out..

don't think i can edit the poll options now any longer ^^"""
sorry about that!

**please use the first ones that you see on the list**

this is a great poll, i'd be interested in seeing where SDN'ers are going and if in fact there is a skew toward the ivy/competitive med schools.

mbadoc said:
this is a great poll, i'd be interested in seeing where SDN'ers are going and if in fact there is a skew toward the ivy/competitive med schools.

Be honest...what med school isn't competitive to get into?

thats an issue of relativity

Meeooow! It doesn't have osteopathic schools. I guess I'm too dumb to be an SDNer. :(

(cat scurries away to the trash can and hides behind it crying)

CatsandCradles said:
Meeooow! It doesn't have osteopathic schools. I guess I'm too dumb to be an SDNer. :(

I can understand your disappointment, but it is the "Pre-Allopathic" board...

DarkFark said:
I can understand your disappointment, but it is the "Pre-Allopathic" board...

Oh wait! Look Look! They just added it to the bottom now! :laugh:

CatsandCradles said:
Oh wait! Look Look! They just added it to the bottom now! :laugh:

It was there from the start. I guess all osteo schools are lumped together since this is pre-allo.

CatsandCradles said:

hey catsandcradles, sorry about that! I was typing it out from the MSAR '06-'07 content page (p. viii), and I cannot find the listing for the osteopathic schools, I was also looking for them too!...
and i guess i was just thinking that this is the [Pre-Allo] board, so I just didn't bother to look further..
but even i don't know too much about osteopathic schools to comment on them, one thing i heard is that some of them are just as good, so please don't take this the wrong way!
:oops:
_

tacrum43 said:
It was there from the start. I guess all osteo schools are lumped together since this is pre-allo.

yea, cos the page doesn't let us edit the poll afterwards

BTW, moderators, can we somehow still edit a poll after it's submitted like this now?
(that way we can add the rest of the osteopathic schools and clear out the doubled canadian schools...) :oops: :rolleyes:

j-med said:
yea, cos the page doesn't let us edit the poll afterwards

BTW, moderators, can we somehow still edit a poll after it's submitted like this now?
(that way we can add the rest of the osteopathic schools and clear out the doubled canadian schools...) :oops: :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, actually. I think that the super-mods might be able to edit it but I'm not certain about that. I don't think I can.

MollyMalone said:
I'm not sure, actually. I think that the super-mods might be able to edit it but I'm not certain about that. I don't think I can.

ic, any super-mod around please? ;)

j-med said:
ic, any super-mod around please? ;)
yea san diego and los angeles are spelled wrong, just something i noticed

Michigan wins!!!
Oh wait, this wasn't a competition?

How 'bout um, not?
rock on. :eek:

wow, for a class of only 100, Duke sure has a lot of people on sdn...

kirexhana said:
haha, no kidding!

kirexhana said:

So does Vanderbilt. 104 class size, and 6 people on SDN?

lookslikerain said:
So does Vanderbilt. 104 class size, and 6 people on SDN?

i think cornell wins tho, doesn't their class have like around 100 too? almost 10% on sdn. seriously, get a life, people. j/k ;)

Impressive poll. I really should wean myself from SDN...