Where are the Financial Aid packages? :/

Started by deleted1199010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1199010

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going crazy and have no idea how to plan/decide on schools without financial information. Have most people gotten their FA? April 15 is tomorrow so I thought we'd receive it by now if we got accepted during the cycle.
 
LOL same. I'm not sure. I got a $0 offer last week and am still waiting on another. Unfortunately, you’ll have to assume no aid and make your best decision (if you have to narrow down to 3 A’s today) and live with it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad