Chicago Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hypothalamus

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do the following signify? (Interview/Hold/Reject)

Interview Decision: No
Committee Decision: No



Interview Decision: Yes
Committee Decision: No



Interview Decision: Yes
Committee Decision: Yes


My status changed to Yes/No today, and I haven't received an email. Is a rejection approaching? 😕
 
What do the following signify? (Interview/Hold/Reject)

Interview Decision: No
Committee Decision: No



Interview Decision: Yes
Committee Decision: No



Interview Decision: Yes
Committee Decision: Yes


My status changed to Yes/No today, and I haven't received an email. Is a rejection approaching? 😕

I am No/No and I am on hold there
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do the following signify? (Interview/Hold/Reject)

Interview Decision: No
Committee Decision: No



Interview Decision: Yes
Committee Decision: No



Interview Decision: Yes
Committee Decision: Yes


My status changed to Yes/No today, and I haven't received an email. Is a rejection approaching? 😕

same thing happened to me and i haven heard anything. my status changed last friday. is a rejection letter on the way? can anyone with an interview tell me what happened with them?
 
same thing happened to me and i haven heard anything. my status changed last friday. is a rejection letter on the way? can anyone with an interview tell me what happened with them?

Mine changed to Yes/No the day I got my interview invitation via email, if that helps...