When does the new MSAR come out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HCW212

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does the new MSAR come out?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it came out in early May of last year.

I think it came out in early May of last year.

Yeah the one I have is the 2007-2008 MSAR, so I'm guessing there won't be a newer one for a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, April-May. You can preorder it now so you get it a little sooner though :thumbup:

on a sidenote, anyone know when the new USNWR rankings come out?

I am applying in this upcoming cycle...should i buy the MSAR that is out now or wait for the new one?

I am applying in this upcoming cycle...should i buy the MSAR that is out now or wait for the new one?

just wait for the new one, it's only a bit more than a month away - you won't need it just yet

If it says 2007-2008, doesn't that mean that it's good for those who will be in the app cycle in 2007-2008, ie people applying this summer.

If it says 2007-2008, doesn't that mean that it's good for those who will be in the app cycle in 2007-2008, ie people applying this summer.

Nope. That's "our cycle," the current cycle. Yours should be 2008-2009. Like all "magazines" the dates listed are always ahead of the current date. :laugh: Seriously, how can I be reading a magazine that is dated 5 days in the future?

how much does that book really change every year?

i have the 2006-2007 version.... is it worth buying the 2008-2009 version when it comes out in the spring?