Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is for all the young staff out there.
I'm not asking for "what I wish I worked" - I'm asking for what you actually work.
Please also state your affiliation: academics vs. private vs. military vs. anything else I might have forgotten.
Poll prompted by discussion about life after training - I said I didn't see myself working less than 60 hours a week the first two years out of training, and my non-medical friend was horrified 🙂
I'm not asking for "what I wish I worked" - I'm asking for what you actually work.
Please also state your affiliation: academics vs. private vs. military vs. anything else I might have forgotten.
Poll prompted by discussion about life after training - I said I didn't see myself working less than 60 hours a week the first two years out of training, and my non-medical friend was horrified 🙂