Step I Has anybody used First Aid Q & A for the USMLE?

Started by AK_MD2BE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AK_MD2BE

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everybody raves about 1st Aid (and rightly so), but what about the companion books: FA Q & A for the USMLE or FA Cases? I am trying to decide whether or not they are worth adding to the collection. Thanks for the input. 🙂
 
I second blz!!!

Waste of time & money! Loads of errors, stupid questions (which are answerable directly from FA for Step 1) -- really not worth it especially when there are loads of other great resources available.