Is it true that scores come online on Wednesdays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I've heard this from some people in my class and possibly on here. Any truth to it? Also, do you check your score on the NBME website where we registered?

Members don't see this ad.

How soon after taking the test can you access the scores? Full 6 weeks, 3 weeks, or what?

I am pretty sure you get an email saying your grades are up. so for the time period the earliest i've heard is 3 weeks if you take the exam during the off season otherwise i guess it's more than 3 weeks, possibly the full 6 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am pretty sure you get an email saying your grades are up. so for the time period the earliest i've heard is 3 weeks if you take the exam during the off season otherwise i guess it's more than 3 weeks, possibly the full 6 weeks.

Is this the off season?

Our school said that right now it's taking around 2-3 weeks to get your scores back. But, they said that if you take the exam after May 15th, they are projecting you won't get your score back for TWO MONTHS-until July! They are making some sort of change to the exam where they are decreasing the # of questions from 350 to 336 (or something like that) and slowly going from testing site to testing site doing this. Typical, since my exam is May 16th!

Our school said that right now it's taking around 2-3 weeks to get your scores back. But, they said that if you take the exam after May 15th, they are projecting you won't get your score back for TWO MONTHS-until July! They are making some sort of change to the exam where they are decreasing the # of questions from 350 to 336 (or something like that) and slowly going from testing site to testing site doing this. Typical, since my exam is May 16th!

You can always move it up two days. Also, there's going to be (experimental?) audio questions - heart sounds, breath sounds, etc. But don't psych yourself out, if they're just introducing it, it must be experimental.

You can always move it up two days. Also, there's going to be (experimental?) audio questions - heart sounds, breath sounds, etc. But don't psych yourself out, if they're just introducing it, it must be experimental.

I know! All of these changes right when it's time for me to take mine! I seriously have considered moving it up 2 days just to avoid all that. I think I need the 2 more days of studying though :scared::(

Is this the off season?

I hope so i want to get me exam scores back asap. i took mine on april 16th i am hoping to get my score back next wednesday.

I would imagine the busy season is when the US students take the exam so if their semester ends in may i would say the normal busy season would be between late may and early july.

I hope so i want to get me exam scores back asap. i took mine on april 16th i am hoping to get my score back next wednesday.

I would imagine the busy season is when the US students take the exam so if their semester ends in may i would say the normal busy season would be between late may and early july.

Well, I am a US Medstudent so not all US schools are taking their USMLEs in May and July. Then again, my school does seem to finish M2 a lot earlier than most schools.

hmm well i hope i get my score soon... i am scheduled to start my clinicals may 19th in NJ so it's cutting it kind of close.. since NJ requires you to have a passing score before you can start.