Step I Online Step1 tutoring and resources

Started by Uu1999
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Uu1999

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I would like to know some good online step1 tutoring coaching and resources.

Thank you!
 
Having worked in this area for a while, I'm happy to recommend some reputable groups. Some of it depends on what you're looking for, though. Certain groups are more of a 'course' like Kaplan, which teach from a series of classes. Among those, PASS program is pretty helpful for many people.

There are a lot of reputable people in both groups, though. Kinda depends on your timeline and what you're looking for.
 
Last edited by a moderator: