Northstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What program are you guys using to fill in the PDF file? For some reason I can't type any of my information...or are you guys just writing it all out?? Thanks in advance!
 
I have the same problem, can someone help us out? thank you!!!!!!!!!
 
When I was filling this out a few months ago I wrote everything in by hand. When I called the admin office I was told this is how it was intended to be done. Got my interview invite last week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was filling this out a few months ago I wrote everything in by hand. When I called the admin office I was told this is how it was intended to be done. Got my interview invite last week.

Hey Calisoca - Congrats on the interview!
Do you want to share your stats?

btw -- does Northstate req. BioChem -- I keep getting different answers on their website?
 
when I talked to gail..yes, they do require biochemistry.

I'm wondering if they sent out all their invites for november's interview. I have been trying to get in contact with them for over a week but nobody ever answers my phone calls...or e-mail.
 
There is no interview in November, it's December 5th. I was told there will be 2-3 interview dates maximum for the Fall 09 class. One on December 5th, and 1-2 in January at some point. I have already put down my deposit for Touro and will almost certainly attend but I'm going to hit up this interview to see how things go since I already put in the time and $.

For those of you who say they never answer and they have bad communication etc...leave a message, they will call you back. In my experience, when I leave a message they are very quick to get back to me and extremely friendly.
 
my friend typed hers and she got an interview. i guess i'll just hand write it...