Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got class rank today. Yeah, I screwed up and now its official.
Honestly, staying another year in HS will just be more torture.
Can I just drop out and take the GED exam and just go to my CC when I turn 18?
Honestly, I don't even know if I want to be a doctor. I feel like such an idiot. I really just want to kill myself now. I really do. I'll never amount to anything in this life.
Honestly, staying another year in HS will just be more torture.
Can I just drop out and take the GED exam and just go to my CC when I turn 18?
Honestly, I don't even know if I want to be a doctor. I feel like such an idiot. I really just want to kill myself now. I really do. I'll never amount to anything in this life.