Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

house2272000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a going to be a sophomore . I took Gen Chem one got a B+ and Got a C in Bio one. My over all GPA is 3.23. Should I retake Bio 1. If i want to apply to an Allopathic school.

Members don't see this ad.

It doesn't bode well that you got a C in Bio I. But you don't necessarily have to repeat it for allo schools. If you get an A in Bio II, and go on to get As in upper-level science, bio-related then many schools will consider it redeemed. If you didn't understand it well enough to do well on the MCAT, then for sure repeat it.

It doesn't bode well that you got a C in Bio I. But you don't necessarily have to repeat it for allo schools. If you get an A in Bio II, and go on to get As in upper-level science, bio-related then many schools will consider it redeemed. If you didn't understand it well enough to do well on the MCAT, then for sure repeat it.

+4. Wayyyyy to early to start panicking. Get close to a 4.0 next semester, and then see where you are at.