Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on taking the princeton review mcat prep course. I have two choices.
Go to the class 2 days a week and end it 2 weeks before my MCAT test date (May27). class is 1/17-5/12/2010.
or
Go to the class 3 days a week and end it a month before my MCAT test date (May27). class is 1/17-4/14/2010
I want some time on my own to study/take practice exams although they give me a bunch of practice exams in the class. I am basically just asking which you think is the best route for the best score. I understand it depends on a large part on my discipline and all that kind of stuff. I am taking 12 credits during the semester (easy general education classes). Thanks.
Go to the class 2 days a week and end it 2 weeks before my MCAT test date (May27). class is 1/17-5/12/2010.
or
Go to the class 3 days a week and end it a month before my MCAT test date (May27). class is 1/17-4/14/2010
I want some time on my own to study/take practice exams although they give me a bunch of practice exams in the class. I am basically just asking which you think is the best route for the best score. I understand it depends on a large part on my discipline and all that kind of stuff. I am taking 12 credits during the semester (easy general education classes). Thanks.