-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
POLL: Better System, Where Did You Apply?
Started by radio2020
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait, is there supposed to be a poll or we just list?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NCSU isn't on there either, just so you know~
NCSU isn't on there either, just so you know~
I need to go to bed. I am irresponsibly posting out of sheer veterinary applicant madness. Good night. Sorry for the ridiculousness! No MAS!
BlacKAT33--> Sure! When you start a New Thread, below where you enter text there is an option to check that says something like attach poll or enter poll. Check it. You then need to enter how many fields you want the poll to have (ANSWERS) and then SUBMIT the thread. After you submit the thread it takes you to a new screen to enter the poll question and the fields. Below that are options to allow people to check more then one answer and have their names displayed with their answer or not. Then you press submit again and it is attached to your Post. The problem is, once you make a mistake you can't fix the poll. Hence why I can't fix the fact I forgot Western and NCSU on this one. Oops! I think its great though so that no one can alter the information and it is presented efficiently. If you need anymore help just let me know. 😀
I done did it. One IS OKSU applicant, right here.
Also Western and NCSU.
Ok. I did mine. I put mine as OOS since there is no WICHE. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok....so, now how do you actually see the results??
they should be right up top. try closing the thread and opening it up again. also, if u click on the numbers it takes u to who specifically applied to each school
ok....so, now how do you actually see the results??
You have to vote, or click "see results" I think.
I lied (by accident) and said that I applied to Oregon state IS when in fact I meant Oklahoma State IS.
And would like to add NCSU OS
And would like to add NCSU OS
I want to vote, but at the bottom is says "you may not vote in this poll"
am I just so special that I can't see where to vote? Anyway, maybe others are having the same problem!
am I just so special that I can't see where to vote? Anyway, maybe others are having the same problem!
okay I lied when I replied about it not working, the poll popped up
I feel dumb now 😀
I feel dumb now 😀