Upcoming inservice... what other review books/question books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinipig523

I like my job!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which question/review books do you guys recommend for EM inservice exams?

I'm finishing up the 1000 Questions book and i do have EM Tintinalli mini-book that I could thumb through. I was wondering if there was any short read, question book variety that you guys recommend in the meantime?

Peer? I can't find it on amazon...

Thanks!
 
Not that this will get you ready for the inservice, but it just helps refresh info in general... ACEP is offering a free spaceded (that's spaced education) course I think of Peer VII Q's. The idea is you learn better with few questions repeated over a longer period of time than in short bursts. They send you two or three questions daily.

Its been helpful for me. :luck: Find it here: http://acep.spaceded.com/

incidentally, some of the spaceded courses for medstudents are still helpful as a resident, eg. ACLS, cardiology etc.