I Have Made My Decision Re: Break up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felted

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys and girls:

Thanks for our conversation that other day. It has helped put things in perspective for me and I have spoken with my girlfriend in length about the direction of our relationship. I have made a decision.

I have decided to keep dating my girlfriend. She is a good catch. More importantly, I am a better catch for her. She would be crushed if I break up with her, and it would ruin her life. Literally. And her career. This would result in less sex and money for me, particularly in the short run. And since those are two of the best things in life, I do not want to do that.

Therefore, I will continue to date her long distance. I will however continue to rage very hard and slay as opportunities present themselves. I will be safe, for sure. Although she would want to mate with me immediately, I think that I need to get this out of my system in case we have a daughter. A son, I would want to instill the same behaviors in, but a daughter is a different story. Girls should not act like that.

If anything better comes up, I will break up with her. I will not be looking for this though. It will just come to me. I would put this right now at about the odds of hitting "2nd 12" in roulette, or about 29%.

I will update you as things progress. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

:rolleyes:

:corny:

I wish I was as cool as you, man. I don't think it will ever happen though, so I'm going to go back to living my pathetic life. I mean, I don't even make up words like "rage" or anything to somehow mask obnoxious behavior.

Good luck being awesome. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Obvious troll attempt. Let's start counting how many *****s answer with serious responses.

(and to the mods - can't you just ban this tool already?)

Obvious troll attempt. Let's start counting how many *****s answer with serious responses.

(and to the mods - can't you just ban this tool already?)

This type of post is a bannable offense? Wow...

OP... you are a hot mess of a man... or more accurately boy.

cool story bro. i can't even be bothered to post a pic

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't you get banned for trolling?
Why hasn't he been banned :/
or at least this thread locked :D

cool story bro. i can't even be bothered to post a pic

cool_story_bro.jpg

There :p

:lock:

obviously a blatant troll..should have been more subtle man would have garnered more serious responses

ok now im convinced this is a troll

I lol'd

However, it's obvious that OP is trolling because all sdn premeds are altruistic and when/if they become a physician, they will refuse their salary because they became a doctor just to help people.

FELCHED THE CHICK SLAYER, coming soon to a medical school near you!

Don't listen to all these people OP.

I for one will be sitting at my computer waiting intently for your updates.

I lol'd

However, it's obvious that OP is trolling because all sdn premeds are altruistic and when/if they become a physician, they will refuse their salary because they became a doctor just to help people.
:laugh::thumbup:

Guys and girls:

Thanks for our conversation that other day. It has helped put things in perspective for me and I have spoken with my girlfriend in length about the direction of our relationship. I have made a decision.

I have decided to keep dating my girlfriend. She is a good catch. More importantly, I am a better catch for her. She would be crushed if I break up with her, and it would ruin her life. Literally. And her career. This would result in less sex and money for me, particularly in the short run. And since those are two of the best things in life, I do not want to do that.

Therefore, I will continue to date her long distance. I will however continue to rage very hard and slay as opportunities present themselves. I will be safe, for sure. Although she would want to mate with me immediately, I think that I need to get this out of my system in case we have a daughter. A son, I would want to instill the same behaviors in, but a daughter is a different story. Girls should not act like that.

If anything better comes up, I will break up with her. I will not be looking for this though. It will just come to me. I would put this right now at about the odds of hitting "2nd 12" in roulette, or about 29%.

I will update you as things progress. Thanks again.

I literally burst out :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: when I read that. This is pure comedy.

And I love the words of "slay" and "mate" in this post. It's like being transported back to the middle ages except the women make the money. :thumbup:

I'm not even sure what a troll is...If a troll is a dude that loves raging and beating out box, then yes, I am a troll.

I am and continue to be serious. This is how my relationships go. My girlfriend loves the D in the P and therefore I love her. She also will pay for means to support that, so what is the problem?

I would like to know why people want me banned? It is a disgrace that my original post was locked b/c I was finally starting to get at some answers. I am looking for advice for fellow premeds/meds. I am a true rager and just finished 3 sparks and 2 cigs. I love this stuff.

I'm not even sure what a troll is...If a troll is a dude that loves raging and beating out box, then yes, I am a troll.

I am and continue to be serious. This is how my relationships go. My girlfriend loves the D in the P and therefore I love her. She also will pay for means to support that, so what is the problem?

I would like to know why people want me banned? It is a disgrace that my original post was locked b/c I was finally starting to get at some answers. I am looking for advice for fellow premeds/meds. I am a true rager and just finished 3 sparks and 2 cigs. I love this stuff.

Then you are a sad, pathetic man and I pity you.

Or you are just a sad person with a really, really cool internet persona. :rolleyes:

I'm all for loving yourself and everything, but you're surprisingly self-centered and I would know because I've met plenty of self-centered individuals. I'm surprised that you even have a girlfriend because (if your posts are serious) your number one love is truly yourself. The way you talk about your girlfriend seems to suggest that she is a hardworking successful amazing girl with incredibly low self-esteem and you like taking advantage of that. That is why people think you're a troll. They simply can't believe that someone like you actually exists and got into med school.

Oh and the cigs will definitely kill you but you already knew that. Rage on.

Then you are a sad, pathetic man and I pity you.

Or you are just a sad person with a really, really cool internet persona. :rolleyes:

Option #3: he's someone who has a regular SDN name and created this one for fun. Bannie?

lolz is this just a lulz thread or a 4cereal one

This guy should be on VH1's "Tool Academy." I can totally see it.

Medical (or Medicated) Tool :smuggrin:

Douchebag.png

in b4 :lock:

Seriously OP, people actually deal with cheating in relationships and I don't think it's a funny matter. Tiger Woods didn't come out and say, hey I slay and rage, it's my life.

Dude if you are real. You are amazing. Being an introvert during premed years has made me to lose so many chances with smart, intelligent and thoughtful premed girls. How come I wasn't able to be more provocative and perverse like you? You are the true man.

Status
Not open for further replies.