Roll Call: School of Pharmacy--Class of 2006/2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:clap: :love: :love: School of Pharmacy--Class of 2006/2007 :love: :love: :clap:

West Coast

California
Bmbiology: University of Southern California*
Triangulation: University of Southern California*
Lyzziebeth: University of Southern California*
Pharmddreamer: University of Southern California*
Lilmk: University of Southern California*
Stupidbarbarian: University of California, San Diego*
CrazyIslander: University of California, San Diego*
Riskhk: University of the Pacific*
GravyRPH: University of the Pacific**
JasonUCSD2000: University of California, San Francisco*
Ucdbiochem: University of California, San Francisco*
Neonam11: University of California, San Francisco*
Jdao410: University of California, San Francisco*
Saucy74: University of California, San Francisco*
Player0917: University of California, San Francisco*
UCSFpharmgirl8: University of California, San Francisco*
Micapez: University of California, San Francisco*
Cyyyw: Western University*

Washington
3wildchild: Washington State University*
Phuture pharmer: University of Washington*
Nocsag56: University of Washington*
Bananaface: University of Washington*
Spunkd: University of Washington*
Mags: University of Washington*
Pharmtard: University of Washington*

Nevada
Lvpharm: Nevada College of Pharmacy*

Arizona
Jdpharmd?: Midwestern University*
AmandaRxs: Midwestern University*
Lord999: Midwestern University**
AngryRPH: Midwestern University**

Texas
Brill: University of Houston*

East Coast

Virginia
Crying moo: Virginia Commonwealth University*
Wadeduck: Virginia Commonwealth University*
VCU07: Virginia Commonwealth University*

West Virginia
WVUPharm2007: West Virginia University*

Florida
Dgroulx: University of Florida*
SeaOtter: University of Florida*
Legrita: Palm Beach Atlantic University*
Macinmike: Nova Southeastern University*
pharmd423: Nova Southeastern University*

Boston
Keiki: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*
TotalKayOs: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*

Pennsylvania
Cute4runner: University of Sciences in Philadelphia*
Heyyyyy: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine* [LECOM]
Tlh908: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine*
Bruin: Temple University*
Kwakster928: Temple University*
WilkesRx: Wilkes University*
Uspcommuter: Philadelphia College of Pharmacy*

Michigan
Chunkyb: Ferris State University*
Johnnyk: Wayne State University*

Arkansas
ArkPharm: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences*

New Jersey
Rutpharm: Rutgers University*

Maryland
Badxmojo: University of Maryland*

North Dakota
MNnaloxone: North Dakota State*

Georgia
South2006: South University*

Oklahoma
Hxi080771: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center*

Alabama
Carpe Diem: Auburn University**
Whitej3: Auburn University*
Bbmuffin: Samford*

South Carolina
Spacecowgirl: Unversity of South Carolina*

*Pharmacy Student
**Pharmacist

If you are not on the list, please post--Screen Name: Pharmacy School, the state of your pharmacy school and I will add you to the list. I will keep on updating this list. Join us!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, this is my second post here... hehe

crying moo: Virginia Commonwealth University

EAST COAST BABY :laugh:

:clap: Way to go everyone!!! :clap:

Add me on there too!!! :cool:

Legrita:: Palm Beach Atlantic University

I can't wait to start!!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University - Class of 2007 baby!!

chunkyb: Ferris State University

Hey BMBiology. It will be cool to designate you as the updater for the top page, instead of adding new pages for the roster.

It's a great idea to list all the incoming students on this thread, but may I make one small suggestion? Perhaps it would be a good idea to seperate each person by the school they're going to. It's just a thought...

I have been viewing this discussion group for a while, but I just now decided to join. Lots of good info here.

I will be starting my 4-year PharmD program this fall at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

I m jealous of all of you.

I second that, TCB.

riskhk & neonam,

I like your suggestions. Thanks for the ideas.

When you retyped the list, you left off Legrita. She is going to Palm Beach Atlantic University, which is located in Florida.

hi bmbiology

i wanted to let you know i will be attending MCPHS's 4 year program and NOT the 3 year one in worcester... but i don't know how to edit your posting!:( sorry!! i'm actually glad that i will be attending a 4 year program because i think that for me it is important that i gain the work experience durning the summers. :D
i'm excited, too, because tri is trying to hook me up with a pharm tech job at his walgreens (or the one that he JUST left.. haha). i thought about it, and as aug. draws closer, the excitment is really getting to me! i'm looking forward to the tech job as an introduction to it all!

congrats to everyone on their acceptances! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Keike and dgroulx,

I have corrected them. Thanks!!

Pharmddreamer,

Sorry about that, your name is added to the list =). I also PMed you.

Thanks, Dana, for the correction!

BMB... This is so sool!!! Keep up the good work!

TCB and Modnar: Don't worry! you'll be starting your own roll call list next year!!! :) It's seems far away...but time flies!

Rache;)

BMBiology,

Very nice job with the whole thing! Good idea!

Jd
:D

Wow. What a gentlemanly thing to do BMB. You're gonna be a great classmate. Thanks for taking all those future notes in pharm school for me and sending them as pdf files to my IM while i'm on the beach ;) I've actually never seen anyone volunteer to update a list on sdn. You're the guy!!

hi guys,
I have been reading this forum for the past few months. I just registered. So, i want to say congratulations to all of you guys starting pharmacy school in the fall.

BMB biology. Add me too. Lecom class of 2006.

wassup Heyyyyy,

Congrats and welcome to the club!

WVUPharm2007 : West Virginia University / 2007

Just now found this forum; wish I would have found it BEFORE experiencing the crazy process of getting in. Oh well.

Hello WVUPharm2007,

Welcome! I have added you to the list and let me be the first to congratulate you!!

Not to be picky or anything :D, but the title says "class of 06/07". Isn't LVpharm class of '05? I just like to pick on you because it was a good idea, and I'm upset that I didn't think of it. :)

Jd

Yes, you are right. LVPharm is c/o 2005. I added his name, among other current pharmacy students, so members of this forum can contact them if they have any questions about their pharmacy school. I think their advice and experience as pharmacy students is invaluable to this forum.

Not to be a nitpick too ;) since you've done such a great job...but WVU is in West Virginia, not Virginia (but you knew that already, right? :D)

Lord, I added you to the list!

LVPharm, I made the correction. Thanks!

yeah.. get it right... W.Va is NOT the same as VA! idiot!! Haha just kidding...

YAY WVUPharm2007!!! Someone not in Cali!! Someone not even NEAR Cali!! :D Appalachia REPRESENT!! :clap: :clap:

It is WEST Virginia. We're a state now, honest!

Don't feel bad, we get it everywhere we go.

"You're from West Virginia? I've got a cousin in Roanoke."

Makes you cringe sometimes.

Also, I would suggest the mods put a sticky on this next Fall so the next class of applicants could ask the people that are going to the school they are applying to for advice (i.e. what will they ask me at the interview.) I would have found that VERY helpful last January or so.

You people are all the same to me hehe just messing!:laugh:

Originally posted by WVUPharm2007
Also, I would suggest the mods put a sticky on this next Fall so the next class of applicants could ask the people that are going to the school they are applying to for advice (i.e. what will they ask me at the interview.) I would have found that VERY helpful last January or so.

Well, we don't have a mod (for this forum) right now...

In the meantime, we'll just *bump* this thread periodically if there are no new additions to the roll.

stupidbarbarian,

I just added you to the list. Graduates on getting accepted to UCSD.
:clap:

GravyRPH,

You graduated from UOP correct? I also added you to the list.

what is this "adding to the list" buisness? i'm just curious.. but if it's like a secret club or something that fine.i'll chill here on the outside..:D

Originally posted by badxmojo
what is this "adding to the list" buisness? i'm just curious.. but if it's like a secret club or something that fine.i'll chill here on the outside..:D

Badxmojo,

Tell us where you're starting pharm school this fall and BMBiology will add you to the roll call list.....check out the very first post to this thread and you can see where everyone is going and/or where people have graduated from.

university of maryland starting this fall...

Badxmojo,

I have added you to the list. I know a friend that goes to the University of Maryland and she seems to really enjoy it.

thanks bmbiology, I'm part of the list! yeah i'm excited about kickin it in bmore.

BMBiology: Thanks for adding me to the list. I hope to network with other Pharmacy students so we can detail our trials and tribulations fot the next four or so years that school lasts!

--stupidbarbarian out...--

I have added AngryRPH to the list; your experience is invaluable to this board.

Hi all,

player0917: University of California, San Francisco, Class of 2007, California

Look forward to meeting other members of my class!

T^3

Greeting player0917! I just added you to the list. I hear UCLA's BME program is only 1 year.

Hi BMBiology,

Yea, it can be 1 or 2+ years...depends on what you want. If you are planning PhD, they suggest thesis 2+ year plan. If you planning for anything else, 1 year comp exam plan was suggested. Ultimate choice is up to the student, though. That's why I chose there to do BME.

T^3

When I was an undergraduate, I thought about doing BME for graduate school. I minored in it and also did BME research. Ultimately, I decided not to become a biomedical engineer because I cannot picture myself doing research for the next 40 years. I still remember when I made that decision; It was on a friday night of final week when all my friends were out partying while I was in the lab trying to finish my research. I didn't sleep much that night, but I gained a life changing insight. I have a lot of respect for biomedical engineers as I believe they will change our society in the near future.

MNnaloxone
North Dakota State
Class of 2004

Originally posted by South2006
I can be added as well for this years class at South University! :clap:

What state?