You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Just got accepted!!!!!!!!! Usc class of 2014
Started by UCSD6
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
3
321931
JUST GOT ACCEPTED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! USC CLASS OF 2014 here I come. Never give up hope baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! You must be on cloud 9 right now hahaha👍👍👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Major congrats!! 😀
That was quick! Congrats!
you realize this is from last cycle right?
That was quick! Congrats!
Congrats! However if you notice it was class of 2014 (meaning he starts this fall not next) so it isn't "quick" he's probably been on a waitlist until now. Although that doesn't diminish the fact that it is a great accomplishment to get in.
Congrats! However if you notice it was class of 2014 (meaning he starts this fall not next) so it isn't "quick" he's probably been on a waitlist until now. Although that doesn't diminish the fact that it is a great accomplishment to get in.
LOL. Too quick to reply. I was panicking a little thinking someone already go it. 😀
congrats 🙂
Yea I am definitely on cloud 9. It hasn't really hit me yet, I thought for sure I was reapplying, Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I had my interview in march by the way. Does anyone know when school starts??????
orientation is August 23rd, white coat ceremony the 27th and classes start the 30th
Better start collecting those teeth lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry didn't give up a seat at any other dental school, the only seat I'm giving up is the one on my couch
How many teeth are we suppose to collect???? And thanks to all for the congrats, if anyone hasn't heard back, I empathize for your situation and know how it feels. Never give up hope!!!
How many teeth are we suppose to collect???? And thanks to all for the congrats, if anyone hasn't heard back, I empathize for your situation and know how it feels. Never give up hope!!!Sorry didn't give up a seat at any other dental school, the only seat I'm giving up is the one on my couchHow many teeth are we suppose to collect???? And thanks to all for the congrats, if anyone hasn't heard back, I empathize for your situation and know how it feels. Never give up hope!!!
Congrats on the acceptance. Getting accepted this late must be the biggest relief!
For teeth: you'll need 100 molars, 100 bicuspids, 100 anterior teeth.
Threads like this make my day.
Congratulations 😀
Congratulations 😀
Congrats on the acceptance. Getting accepted this late must be the biggest relief!
For teeth: you'll need 100 molars, 100 bicuspids, 100 anterior teeth.
Holy crap! You need that many teeth? at UW we only need to collect five mandibular molars, four maxillary premolars or mandibular second premolars, four maxillary molars, and three maxillary anteriors.
Congrats on the acceptance. Getting accepted this late must be the biggest relief!
For teeth: you'll need 100 molars, 100 bicuspids, 100 anterior teeth.
There's no way you're going to need 300 teeth by fall..
FYI: for amalgam, you'll probably only need a total of 20 teeth and all posterior. But having 300 aint bad and you'll be set wrebs as well.
Collect as many as you can, you'll be needing quite a few for the restorative classes (i.e. amalgam, composite), however, these need not to be perfect in a sense that having a completed and closed root. Also, you'll need at least several good ones for your Endo class in your 2nd year and for your Endo bench exams in your 3rd & 4th year. Most importantly, you will need teeth that are in perfect condition for boards such as WREB. Basically, start collecting now and as many as possible. And you definitely don't need to collect all 300 teeth by Fall trimester.
Sorry didn't give up a seat at any other dental school, the only seat I'm giving up is the one on my couchHow many teeth are we suppose to collect???? And thanks to all for the congrats, if anyone hasn't heard back, I empathize for your situation and know how it feels. Never give up hope!!!
300 teeth all together, thats rediculous haha, UCLA req is 100-150 teeth all together.Congrats on the acceptance. Getting accepted this late must be the biggest relief!
For teeth: you'll need 100 molars, 100 bicuspids, 100 anterior teeth.
JUST GOT ACCEPTED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! USC CLASS OF 2014 here I come. Never give up hope baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats and when did you apply?
Congrats on the acceptance. Getting accepted this late must be the biggest relief!
For teeth: you'll need 100 molars, 100 bicuspids, 100 anterior teeth.
How do you know that you have to collect teeth? I haven't heard anything about this from the school I will be attending. I have noticed that most people who had teeth requirements were going to West Coast schools. (I'm going to an East Coast school). I was told the Dent-Sim lab would where we would be doing all of our restorations and root canal practice...am I wrong about this? Thanks!
Congrats to the OP!
JUST GOT ACCEPTED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! USC CLASS OF 2014 here I come. Never give up hope baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^
Dick Vitale
How do you know that you have to collect teeth? I haven't heard anything about this from the school I will be attending. I have noticed that most people who had teeth requirements were going to West Coast schools. (I'm going to an East Coast school). I was told the Dent-Sim lab would where we would be doing all of our restorations and root canal practice...am I wrong about this? Thanks!
Congrats to the OP!
Some schools need to collect teeth, others don't. If you haven't hear anything about it from the school, then you don't need to. Simple as that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^^
Dick Vitale
lol
JUST GOT ACCEPTED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! USC CLASS OF 2014 here I come. Never give up hope baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats uscd6, can you post something on the last chance thread. some of us havnt lost hope for this cycle!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 273