Verified class profile medians and supplemental fees (ongoing thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coopermb13

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been pulling admissions numbers directly from schools' published class profiles instead of trusting forum estimates, and logging the source and date on each figure. Posting what I've verified so far and adding to this thread as I go.

USC Ostrow: 3.78 GPA, 20.7 DAT
Iowa: 3.77 GPA, 21 DAT, no supplemental fee
Minnesota: 3.72 GPA, 20.87 DAT
UNMC: 3.82 GPA, 21.8 DAT, 3.76 science GPA, $60 supplemental fee
UCLA: 3.84 GPA, 24 DAT

If you spot a conflict with a school's published page, tell me and I'll correct it and credit you. Requests for which program to verify next are welcome.
 
Could you also include any URL citations? It also helps to know which entering class the numbers refer to.

When you list GPA, is this overall, science, or BCP? Are these listed as averages or means? Also, are experience inventories included?

Also, none of the profiles converted to three-digit scores yet?

Ultimately these statistics should be part of next year's DSE. Also, notify us to update the Dental Schools database. You should be able to suggest changes or updates.