Done!! 8/18/10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cookie13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all you guys rock
I literally left to go to Chicago right after I was done but I had to share my scores with SDN

BIO:24
GC:22
OC:23
TS: 23
PAT: 21
QRT:21
RC: 21
AA:22

Breakdown to follow sorry you guys still in the car

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Breakdown!!!
Sorry for the wait
I took the DATs last summer and I scored:

Bio:19----->>> BIO:24
GC:22----->>> GC:22 Oh well...
OC:20----->>> OC:23
TS: 20----->>>TS: 23
PAT:19----->>> PAT: 21
QRT:13----->>> QRT:21 :) :)
RC:19------->>> RC: 21
AA:19------->>> AA:22

I wasn't happy with my QRT score so I decided to take it again
The resources I used this time:
Bio:
My thoughts from Real DAT: I thought some questions were pretty random but overall most were right on and directly from the DAT Destroyer. There were some random graphs and heavy on hormones and reproductive hormones especially. Overall, I think this was the hardest section, I'm not sure if it was because it was the first section or if it was the random questions. However, it was very doable.
Resources I used: Barrons AP Bio: Read once and did all questions at end of each section. Cliffs AP Bio: read almost 3 times and again did all the sections at the end. KBB: Bio chapter 2-12 once. DAT Destroyer: 2 times all the questions and 3rd time only doing the ones that I missed. Campbell's chapters 19-22 the outline that one of the SDN users made. Also, there was another review outline for Bio that I found on SDN. I reviewed the outline the day before the test and it was very helpful. Some things were on the outline that weren't covered with AP books.

GC:
My thoughts from Real DAT: This section wasn't bad at all. Very very doable with the right resources
Resources: DAT Destroyer 3 times. Chad's Old Videos watched all of them twice. I made an outline the first time and then the second time I just listened. These two sources alone were good enough

OC:
My thoughts from Real DAT: Reactions were straight forward but there were like two I didn't see when studying. I guess those were the one's I missed. Overall, heavy on SN1, SN2, E1, E2 and all the reactions from the DAT Destroyer Road Maps.
Resources: DAT Destroyer: 3 times and every night went over all the road maps once. Also used Kaplan's Organic Edge... did not help at all I just got it for free so I thought I should make use of it. I also had used MCAT review sheets from online, they were free and also explained some reactions a little better... like KMnO4. I also had Chads Old OC videos. I went through them first making notes and then second time just listened.

PAT:
My thoughts from Real DAT: Angles were blah as always. Cubes were easier and less to count than CDP there was like one illusion looking one. Pattern Folding was a lot easier then CDP. TFE was similar to CDP, and Object pushing was way easier than CDP.
Resources: CDP I had the 5 test one and then upgraded to 10 test one because I had used the 5 test one last year and was use to the objects and tests so I upgraded and was able to get some real practice.

RC:
My thoughts from Real DAT: WAY WAY easier than Achiever RC and up to par with TopScore. Articles were not that hard to read. I wasn't doing that hot on this section with Achiever and was kinda worried, but overall it wasn't bad at all search and destroy all the way. Was very happy I didn't get pianoed.
clip_image001.gif

Resources: Just used TopScore and Achiever when taking a practice test. I used Viciper's Method. Worked like a charm. I modified it a little by writing down keywords from the sentences instead of keeping them in the back of my head.

QRT:
My thoughts from Real DAT: VERY VERY doable and almost identical to Math Destroyer.
Resources: Math Destroyer all the way!! Not even joking this book was amazing. I had gotten CDM but it pretty hard. I used it after going through the Math Destroyer and did a lot better. I also went through the DAT Destroyer math section twice.

TopScore Scores:
TopScore #1
Bio: 18
GC: 19
OC: 21
QRT: 16
RC: 22
TS: 19
AA: 19

TopScore #2
Bio: 21
GC: 18
RC: 20
TS: 20
AA: 19

Achiever Scores:
Achiever #1
Bio: 19
GC: 18
PAT: 17
QRT: 18
RC: 15
AA: 18

Achiever #2
Bio:20
GC: 16
OC: 19
PAT: 18
RC: 15
AA: 17

Achiever #3
Bio: 17
GC: 17
OC: 19
PAT: 16
QRT: 19
RC: 13
TS: 18
AA: 17

CDP:
1. 21
2. 21
3. 18
4. 18
5. 21
6. 20
7. 20
8. 19

CDM:
1. 16 2nd time 20
2.15 2nd time 17/28
3. 18 2nd time 21
4. 20 2nd time 20
5. 18
6. 18
7. 15 2nd time 22
8. 17
9. 19
10. 17

Math Destroyer Scores
1. 17 2nd time 22
2. 16 2nd time 21
3. 19 2nd time 24
4. 20 2nd time 21
5. 17
6. 20
7. 16
8. 18
9. 20
10. 18
11. 19

Cliff's DAT Scores:
Cliff's DAT 1
Bio:21
GC: 21
OC: 28
PAT: n/a
QRT: 22
RC: 21
TS: 23
AA: 23

ADA 2007:
Bio:21
GC: 20
OC: 28
PAT: 20
QRT: 21
RC: 17
TS: 22
AA: 21

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!! Good luck to everyone else!!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Breakdown!!!

Bio:
My thoughts from Real DAT: I thought some questions were pretty random but overall most were right on and directly from the DAT Destroyer. There were some random graphs and heavy on hormones and reproductive hormones especially. Overall, I think this was the hardest section, I'm not sure if it was because it was the first section or if it was the random questions. However, it was very doable.
Resources I used: Barrons AP Bio: Read once and did all questions at end of each section. Cliffs AP Bio: read almost 3 times and again did all the sections at the end. KBB: Bio chapter 2-12 once. DAT Destroyer: 2 times all the questions and 3rd time only doing the ones that I missed. Campbell's chapters 19-22 the outline that one of the SDN users made. Also, there was another review outline for Bio that I found on SDN. I reviewed the outline the day before the test and it was very helpful. Some things were on the outline that weren't covered with AP books.

Wow.. awesome scores!!!!
Btw, do you still have the other bio outline that you got from SDN, if you dont mind me asking !

Yes I will try to upload all the outlines as soon as I get home its all on my laptop

Breakdown!!!

Bio:

Wow.. awesome scores!!!!
Btw, do you still have the other bio outline that you got from SDN, if you dont mind me asking !

Attachments

• ch 19-21.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 224
  • BIO_Review_-_Final_Version.doc
    157 KB · Views: 293
  • CHEM_Review_-_Final_Version.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 251