Schools That have sent invites so far for 2010-2011 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AsianDBD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to organize and compile a list so we don't have to browse through the entire site. So in alphabetical order.

Schools:
Alabama
Baylor
Case Western
Columbia
Creighton
ECU
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Loma Linda
Louisville
MCG
Midwestern
Minnesota
Nebraska
NOVA
San Antonio
Tennessee
UCONN
UF
UMDNJ
UMKC
UNLV
UPENN
Western

As of 8/24/2010

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i heard VCU has also started sending invites. thanks for this list :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yea missing vcu. and yea western called couple people apparently

So as of 8/23/2010

Schools:
Alabama
Baylor
Case Western
Columbia
Creighton
ECU
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisville
MCG
Midwestern
Minnesota
Nebraska
NOVA
San Antonio
Tennessee
UCONN
UF
UMDNJ
UMKC
UNLV
UPENN
VCU
Western

Creighton??? :scared: :confused: :scared:

If anyone here has heard from Creighton, how/when were you contacted?

well ive applied to 4 on the list, got 1 interview, still waiting for 8 more to send invites. im thankful.

So as of 8/23/2010

Schools:
Alabama
Baylor
Case Western
Columbia
Creighton
ECU
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisville
MCG
Midwestern
Minnesota
Nebraska
NOVA
San Antonio
Tennessee
UCONN
UF
UMDNJ
UMKC
UNLV
UPENN
VCU
Western

I think you can just edit the original list...it is easier for us to read. Thanks for the work.

Creighton??? :scared: :confused: :scared:

If anyone here has heard from Creighton, how/when were you contacted?

They changed my status to received/under review. I do not think they have contacted anyone, unless O/P was invited for an interview!:confused:

They changed my status to received/under review. I do not think they have contacted anyone, unless O/P was invited for an interview!:confused:

Yeah my status is received/under review as well. One person (out of 94) on predents.com has an interview so who knows....I'm really hoping to hear from them this week:xf:

Mine is the same. I haven't heard about any interviews either. I want one though dammit!!!

Yeah my status is received/under review as well. One person (out of 94) on predents.com has an interview so who knows....I'm really hoping to hear from them this week:xf:

Until people on SDN start talking about receiving interviews, then I believe Creighton is sending out invites.

Otherwise, I'm a little skeptical of those who indicate there status on PreDents, and who don't actually post in the forums.

:scared::xf:

Until people on SDN start talking about receiving interviews, then I believe Creighton is sending out invites.

Otherwise, I'm a little skeptical of those who indicate there status on PreDents, and who don't actually post in the forums.

:scared::xf:

yeah me too lol

who's heard from san antonio or creighton?

So as of 8/23/2010

Schools:
Alabama
Baylor
Case Western
Columbia
Creighton
ECU
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisville
MCG
Midwestern
Minnesota
Nebraska
NOVA
San Antonio
Tennessee
UCONN
UF
UMDNJ
UMKC
UNLV
UPENN
VCU
Western

+ Loma Linda today! Interview invite via aadsas

I talked to Diane, from Creighton admissions, on the phone last week, and she told me that over the next two weeks they would be scheduling the pre-December interviews. She said that if I didn't hear from them by then, I probably wouldn't until after the Dec. 1 selection. So, I suppose the one claim on predents could be legit.

I talked to Diane, from Creighton admissions, on the phone last week, and she told me that over the next two weeks they would be scheduling the pre-December interviews. She said that if I didn't hear from them by then, I probably wouldn't until after the Dec. 1 selection. So, I suppose the one claim on predents could be legit.

Did she specify the method of contact?