Prontopass MATH cards; Rxprep math; 120 math questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starsweet

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone who has used the Prontopass math cards for the NAPLEX: do you feel like they are overkill?? I am almost done with them but feel almost more confused now because there are so many problems and a lot of them I feel are too difficult.

I'm wondering if I should just stick to the 120 questions PDF floating around this forum and the calculations chapter in RxPrep? Would that be enough in your opinion?

Also, is it true that if you rock the math portion of the NAPLEX and don't do so well on the pharmacy, you can still pass (because the math is weighted more)?

Thank you all very much. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone who has used the Prontopass math cards for the NAPLEX: do you feel like they are overkill?? I am almost done with them but feel almost more confused now because there are so many problems and a lot of them I feel are too difficult.

I'm wondering if I should just stick to the 120 questions PDF floating around this forum and the calculations chapter in RxPrep? Would that be enough in your opinion?

Also, is it true that if you rock the math portion of the NAPLEX and don't do so well on the pharmacy, you can still pass (because the math is weighted more)?

Thank you all very much. :scared:
hi where can i look for these 120 or more ques in this forum?i searched but dint find any