East Carolina University (Brody School of Medicine) Class of 2015

Started by brody2015
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I can't believe that there's not a Facebook group started yet...

Unbelievably excited! I look forward to meeting everyone in August.
 
I just got the letter today! I look forward to seeing everyone in the fall.

Has anyone started looking at housing options? The med students that did my tour mentioned a few places, but that was so long ago I don't remember the names.
 
Okay... so far I have:

-Sent my final transcript from undergrad that gave my degree
-Finished my FAFSA
-Did the entrance interview for financial aid
-paid the deposit
-Finished my health forms
-completed my background check

Is there anything else I'm missing? I don't have an email account yet, so I'm not receiving any news.. But I want to get everything thats required for matriculation out of the way....