Indiana University School of Medicine Class of 2015

Started by Kaustikos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crickets chirping for Kaustikos. Everyone knew you stole my thread opening line. Go to med school in a real state or get a day job kid 😎

haters_gonna_hate.gif


This gonna' be an Indiana vs Illinois contest?:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been assigned to the northwest campus yet? It was my first choice because I'm from the area but I haven't been assigned yet.
 
Has anyone been assigned to the northwest campus yet? It was my first choice because I'm from the area but I haven't been assigned yet.

I don't think any assignments have been given just yet. I've not heard anything.
 
Northwest, eh? I think they refrain from calling it IU-Gary because it would scare a lot of people off...

That said, Chi-town is only a stone's throw away, and I hear Northwest assignees have higher USMLE scores than representatives of any other IU campus? So there's that...

And Kaustikos... nice image
 
I don't think any assignments have been given just yet. I've not heard anything.

Campus assignments have been going out since ~Nov -- it depends on when you submit your preference sheet (typically, people have been finding out 1 month after submitting this) and whether you chose the Indy lottery (In this case, people will find out sometime this month).
 
Campus assignments have been going out since ~Nov -- it depends on when you submit your preference sheet (typically, people have been finding out 1 month after submitting this) and whether you chose the Indy lottery (In this case, people will find out sometime this month).


That makes sense. I don't wanna move out of Indy which is why I took the gamble. But hopefully they realize WHY I don't wanna move out of Indy. I mean, I do plan on continuing research here and buying a place downtown. Oh well.