Virtual Pharmacy School Fair

Started by Lubeckd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually it opened yesterday and I did it. I found it a little useful in finding out if some of the requirements I completed counted and about some of their dual degree program.
 
I went! it was great! The people from the schools where so nice. Even though it was online you could get a sense of what type of students they were looking for.

It was alot of schools I did it on Tuesday. I had two favorite schools but one top school I think I would best fit into.

These people who you were chatting with were legit!