Exercise Handouts Resource??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hands on doc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a medical student going into PM&R. I like to prescribe basic home exercises to my patients. Any suggestions for a good online exercise prescription resource?

Thanks!
😕
 
I'm not in PT school yet, but the PT clinic where I work uses Physiotec to prescribe exercises for patients.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is a great exercise prescription website at www.prescribeexercise.com. Members can print high quality handouts from a vast library of exercises. One needs to be familiar with basic exercise prescription in order to effectively use this site.