La DATélisse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smurf12

NoShirtNoShoesNoService
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to La DATélisse,

Established in the heart of SDN, La DATélisse serves the ultimate in DAT cuisine. La DATélisse is a restaurant that has recreated the baronial lifestyle experienced by predents who believed that fine DAT preparation was a perfect combination of, quality breakdowns, stellar scores and great positive attitude all spent with the ones you hate to love. With over 25, and growing, elegant DAT breakdowns,
La DATélisse can accommodate thousands of predents and their guests, which makes this an exquisite choice for any special occasion.

La DATélisse
Menu

First Courses
Sample DAT Study Plan by dentalWorks
BIO Guides by bangity
PAT Tutorial by Sama951
RC Strategy by Vicviper

Main Courses
Entrée(AA), Wine/Champagne(PAT)

Exotic Dishes – for the adventurous

28, 26

27, 28

27, 25

26, 23

26, 23'
26, 23'

Hot Dishes – for the ambitious

25, 27

25, 25
25, 24'

25, 24'
25, 22

24, 23

24, 23

24, 22'
24, 22'
24, 22

23, 26

23, 25'
23, 23

23, 23'
23, 21

23, 20

23, 19
23, 19

22, 24

22, 23

22, 23

22, 23'
21, 22'
21, 21
21, 21'
21, 19'
21, 19'

Cold Dishes – for the light stomached
20, 27'

20, 22

20, 22

20, 22'
20, 22'
20, 21
20, 20'

20, 19'
20, 17

19, 17

Dessert
Coming soon!
Currently up for suggestions.

Remember guests, take what you can eat, eat what you can take!
Please leave your tips/reviews down below and be sure to rate this restaurant(thread).

Bon Appétit,

Smurf12
Executive Chef
La DATélisse

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome post, good work. Glad my breakdown made the cut, where is the Dessert (TS)? haha

Last edited:
Smurf, this is by far one of the most amusing, yet helpful posts I've seen on here! Thumbs up for sticky!

Too much cheese on the menu

But still great idea for the breakdowns listed thanks

Any chance u can post more breakdowns of the most recent ones? bc the DAT does change with time

At La DATélisse, we pride ourselves in being the leader of serving renowned dishes and world class services to our guests. Currently at the moment, only high quality DAT breakdowns will be considered at La DATélisse. If you are interested in low quality DAT breakdowns then try your local McDATnald’s.

Also, for those whose breakdown is listed here at
La DATélisse, please PM me a unique name to your entrée and the name of a wine/champagne of which you enjoy.

Sincerely,

Smurf12

Executive Chef

La DATélisse

I love it.

Time to refine my fare so I can get out of WhatDATburger and into DATélisse.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, i would like to order your 27,28 exotic dish butterflied, well done with cristal d'arques to wash it all down. Thank you.

Bumping this thread because it is awesome and one of the most helpful posts I've seen. Before my DAT, I would have LOVED to have gotten my hands on this!

Smurf, if you keep this updated, I think it absolutely deserves a sticky! Thank you for doing this for everyone!

One of the best things I enjoy working here at La DATélisse is witnessing clientele satisfaction. Offering our guests superior DAT breakdowns has always been our premier objective. We will always be seeking for fresh breakdowns representing variety and arriving from various seasons.

Many have asked “How can I have my dish on the menu?” Well, it’s quite simple. Prepare for us a high quality breakdown. What do we mean by high quality breakdown? A breakdown that shows humility for others, abides by ADA's rules of conduct/SDN TOS, lengthy is preferred, while maintaining a positive attitude. Remember, we seek for variety, which means that no AA or PAT is too low for us.

As you are enjoying the menu, make sure to leave tips or reviews. Feedback is our only means by which we can improve this establishment for future guests.

Best regards,

Smurf12

Executive Chef

La DATélisse

You must be artistic- you have shown time and time again how creative you are in your analogies, but this one by far takes the cake (pun intended!). Awesome thread... (and yay I made the menu!!!) :D

Smurf, you are going to be a horrible dentist, the one who tortures patients by making them laugh while taking their bite registration. Kidding of course, it is really great to make people laugh (even when there is a suction and a tofflemire band sticking out of their mouth) and you sure have a talent for it.

P.S. I wish I came across your post when I was compiling a list of references for my own preparation; plus a good laugh would've helped with the stress as well.

Bump! I'm still voting for a sticky! Also, we could add acceptances or TS (or both) as dessert now! :)

I worry that Smurf isn't around anymore. He hasn't posted since late November. I've considered re-making this thread myself and giving him complete credit just in order to change the name. I'll give it a few more months to see if he comes back, because it should be him that gets all the glory for this! Also, it'd be good if this thing stayed updated, which I don't think he's around to do anymore.

What do you all think? Should I go ahead and re-post it under a different name? I could use the thread title, "The La Datelisse DAT Breakdown Collection by Smurf12." I'd keep it updated, too. I definitely don't want to steal his glory, though, which is why I hesitate to do it. Come back, Smurf!

I worry that Smurf isn't around anymore. He hasn't posted since late November. I've considered re-making this thread myself and giving him complete credit just in order to change the name. I'll give it a few more months to see if he comes back, because it should be him that gets all the glory for this! Also, it'd be good if this thing stayed updated, which I don't think he's around to do anymore.

What do you all think? Should I go ahead and re-post it under a different name? I could use the thread title, "The La Datelisse DAT Breakdown Collection by Smurf12." I'd keep it updated, too. I definitely don't want to steal his glory, though, which is why I hesitate to do it. Come back, Smurf!

Glimmer just do it. If he hasn't been here for months he's probably moved on. Right now the thread isn't really accessible for the newbies, which is its entire purpose.:thumbup: