You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Harvard Dental Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by 2346
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know anybody going to school there now? looking for lodging
You have an interview? Do you mind sharing your stats?
When you get offered an interview they give you the opportunity to stay overnight with some first-year students living in Vanderbilt Hall. It's a nice dorm! (I didn't stay there but we toured it)anyone know anybody going to school there now? looking for lodging
haha yea. I emailed them, but they said no guarantees. just wanted to cover my bases in case things didn't pan out.
Buckminster hotel about a mile away. I think I paid about $7 for the cab
For those with interviews at Harvard, how long did it take between receiving the Interview Confirmation Letter and the email with additional information containing the Supplemental? I am still waiting on the separate email.
Thanks!
it took about 2 days for me
it took about 2 days for me
Thanks for the quick reply. If you don't mind, how many other interviewees were there on your interview day?
Thanks for the quick reply. If you don't mind, how many other interviewees were there on your interview day?
there were 6 applicants, including myself... very VERY small.
anyone heard back (acceptances or rejections)? does anyone know how they'll contact us too?
You should be getting a call from Anne Berg.
Here's the official Facebook group for the class of 2017 👍
http://www.facebook.com/groups/301779909940046/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
accepted! so excited!
Congrats! Im still hoping for an interview from Harvard...
if we didnt get the call today are we waitlisted
if we didnt get the call today are we waitlisted
I'm not entirely sure, however, know that the admissions office does an extremely thorough job. It is also a very small office handling a many applications. Best of luck to everyone!!
Yay I got accepted today!!
I don't think I'll be attending because of the costs involved but still so thankful for my acceptance 😛
I definitely don't think it's waitlist/reject if you didn't get accepted today since Dr. Howell told me in my interview that they only accept like ~10 people right on Dec 3rd and they take their time filling the class.
I don't think I'll be attending because of the costs involved but still so thankful for my acceptance 😛 I definitely don't think it's waitlist/reject if you didn't get accepted today since Dr. Howell told me in my interview that they only accept like ~10 people right on Dec 3rd and they take their time filling the class.
Thanks for that info!
PS. Do you know where you might go instead of HSDM?
PS. Do you know where you might go instead of HSDM?
Has anyone who interviewed been rejected? Is it just admit or waitlist after you interview?
Yay I've been accepted! Sort of jealous of other school's threads because they are starting facebook groups! We should definitely do that if enough people post they've been accepted! I am so excited to meet all of you and move to Boston!
We do have a group for accepted students! Join it.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/301779909940046/
congrat!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many interviews or acceptances might be left? Does harvard hand out interview post-January?
Does anyone remember what day of the week they got a call to interview?
On a Wednesday
Does anyone know how many interviews or acceptances might be left? Does harvard hand out interview post-January?
Yes
Has anyone who interviewed mid-Dec. heard anything from Harvard yet? I interviewed 12/13 and haven't heard a peep....
Where's my rejection yo! 😛
I've heard nothing AT ALL. Gahh.
I've heard nothing AT ALL. Gahh.
Where's my rejection yo! 😛
Ugh I I know! It's the uncertainty that bothers me. I just want to know already! Even if it's a rejection!
And you've already interviewed. I haven't even interviewed! When I mean I've heard nothing, I mean I've actually heard nothing.
And you've already interviewed. I haven't even interviewed! When I mean I've heard nothing, I mean I've actually heard nothing.
I heard nothing too. I didn't take calc 2 yet. I was hoping they would let me know rejection/ interview invite before this semeter began so I wouldn't have to pay to take it over the summer.
I heard nothing too. I didn't take calc 2 yet. I was hoping they would let me know rejection/ interview invite before this semeter began so I wouldn't have to pay to take it over the summer.
:-(
Anyone know where they are at? Have they accepted more people than the 12 in December, and are they still interviewing?
At least 19 people have accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates here guys?
Still nothing. It's been 2 months since my interview 🙁
It's been 8 months since I turned in my application.
.
Last edited:
Waitlisted today 😳
Anyone know how many people are generally placed on the waiting list? How many waitlisted applicants are drawn for acceptance?
Me too. Ugh I'd rather they just gave me a definitive answer, even if it's a rejection.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K