Unemployed new grads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justavet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, it's justavet- the one that brought you the sticker shock tuition spreadsheet that's a sticky over on the prevet forum.

Good ol' dream-crushing, soul-smashing, black-reality-dispensing me again.

I have an opportunity for new and recent grads who are having trouble finding work.

Not, unfortunately, a job opportunity, although you never know what could come of something like this.

I was contacted by a nationally known journalist who is looking into vet schools the way he looked into law schools. He wants to understand and portray the market forces arrayed against the new grad, and to do that he asked me to see if some of you going through it would share with him what it's been like.

I spent an hour on the phone with him. I checked his reputation and read what he has written, both about law schools and other subjects. I am confident that you will be treated with respect and discretion.

I am also confident that by talking to him you will be helping him write a thoughtful, thoroughly researched piece that will bring much needed attention to the profession's rather dire situation.

He would like to speak to new and recent grads who are having trouble finding a job, or finding a good job. He asked specifically if any Ross graduates would speak with him, to get your perspective on their recent accreditation.

Please pm me if you are willing to be interviewed. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.