0+6 Pharm.D. Program Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joyce Kim

prepharm12
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a senior in high school and I applied to some of the 0+6 Pharm.D. Schools.

I got into the Pharm.D. Programs in St. John's University, Ohio Northern University, MCPHS (Massachusetts College of Pharmacy) and St. Louis College of Pharmacy.

I have visited the all these schools (except for St. Louis College of Pharmacy since I was only able to go to the east coast) to learn more closely about the schools so that I can decide and go to whichever school that I like the most.
However, visiting the schools just made me more indecisive about the college that I want to go to because each schools all have pros and cons that I was not even aware of until I actually visited the school and talked to the current students and the counselors.

So here I am, asking for you guys' help.
I know you guys can't decide which college I'm going to go to for me, but I would really appreciate it if you guys can tell me any pros and cons that you guys know about any schools above and which school you guys would prefer going to and why.

I am very stressed out because I really can't decide which school I want to go to and I am not really 100% satisfied with any of the schools above after visiting because they all have pros and cons. But it would be super helpful if you guys can help me.

Thank you so much again and I'll be waiting for you guys' thoughts and opinions!

Have a great day~ :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard that MCPHS is terrible from several former students, and that many students don't make it throug the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am a senior in high school and I applied to some of the 0+6 Pharm.D. Schools.

I got into the Pharm.D. Programs in St. John's University, Ohio Northern University, MCPHS (Massachusetts College of Pharmacy) and St. Louis College of Pharmacy.

I have visited the all these schools (except for St. Louis College of Pharmacy since I was only able to go to the east coast) to learn more closely about the schools so that I can decide and go to whichever school that I like the most.
However, visiting the schools just made me more indecisive about the college that I want to go to because each schools all have pros and cons that I was not even aware of until I actually visited the school and talked to the current students and the counselors.

So here I am, asking for you guys' help.
I know you guys can't decide which college I'm going to go to for me, but I would really appreciate it if you guys can tell me any pros and cons that you guys know about any schools above and which school you guys would prefer going to and why.

I am very stressed out because I really can't decide which school I want to go to and I am not really 100% satisfied with any of the schools above after visiting because they all have pros and cons. But it would be super helpful if you guys can help me.

Thank you so much again and I'll be waiting for you guys' thoughts and opinions!

Have a great day~ :laugh:

ive been told NEOUCOM students dont have a good reputation at their rotation sites
also, when i interviewed at the school, i was under the impression that the school was much more proud of its COM and that the COP was just a side thing

Judging by your username, you're probably Korean lol. There are lots of Koreans at St. John's and you have even more in the surrounding neighborhoods like Flushing, Bayside, etc. The demographics make a big difference. Also, if you attend St. John's then you'll be taking 3 semesters of Philosophy and 3 semesters of Theology to fulfill the general University requirements during your first two years. No physics and languages though!

If you go to MCPHS, get ready for very long and miserable winters.