0-6 year pharm.D program contact for NU.

Started by tommy729
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tommy729

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to you who is reading this,
I am trying to contact Northeastern University for more information on the 6 year pharmacy program and I have emailed them (I think through the right email) and have not heard anything from them for long couple months... (Might have been just ignored)
I also went to a college fair they had at my school, and talked to the representative a long time ago too, but nothing. The guy probably lost track, due to so many fairs he goes to...

Should I just call their office and ask for more information on it?