07 PCAT March, or June?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jregan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the pcat given in the same months every year, because on the pcat website they don't give the dates for this year? I was planning to take the June test but on the kaplan website when I was registering for a practice exam they asked when I was planning to take the pcat and the drop down menu only had jan, march, and October. Does anyone know if there is a pcat in March or June. I hope its in June because I am planning on taking the kaplan prep in May!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Is the pcat given in the same months every year, because on the pcat website they don't give the dates for this year? I was planning to take the June test but on the kaplan website when I was registering for a practice exam they asked when I was planning to take the pcat and the drop down menu only had jan, march, and October. Does anyone know if there is a pcat in March or June. I hope its in June because I am planning on taking the kaplan prep in May!!!!
Jan, Jun, August, October. I emailed harcourt a while back