1 bedroom in converted 2 bedroom available

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ktat72

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. For those of you who are interested, I have a converted room in a converted 2 bedroom that I would like to rent out at 1875 a month. This does not include utilities.

Before you ask why that much, I will tell you why:

The building is almost brand new. The builders are currently finishing up many apartments in the building. They just placed the carpet in my hallway yesterday. The mailboxes are not finished yet so you have to check at the front desk to pick up you mail. There is a lounge area that is estimated to be at least 2000 square feet on the 6th floor of the building that has a couple flat screen TV's, a nice kitchen area, a billiards table, and construction is working to try to finish up the rest of this floor. Because of this nice living room area I decided not to have a living room in my apartment - that leaves approximately 170 square feet of bedroom space for you!!! One advantage of my apartment is that it comes with a washer and dryer in the apartment which means no paying for laundry. The amenities in the apartment are also really nice - the appliances are brand new. The shower system and sink are really nice.

What about location?

This place is located on the block next to Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. The Manhattan Mall and a Bally's are right behind the building. There are many restaurants located all around the complex. The complex is also a short walk to many subway lines leading to many hospitals and medical schools in NYC. There is also a Kmart about a 5 minute walk from the complex.

Email me at [email protected] and I can give you a link to the website and schedule a time for you to look at the place.

Members don't see this ad.