1 BR fully furnished in Glenview (Chicago suburb)

Started by deleted671726
Tags Tags
chicago rental available suburban
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted671726

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are interested, contact me at: [email protected]

Available starting 3/1/18 (give or take 2 weeks)
Location: Glenview, IL (Chicago suburb)
Asking for: $725 (internet + utilities included)
Fully furnished: bed, desk, shelf, drawer, closet
Gender: Okay with guy or girl
Pictures? Yes, just ask! Or check out the link below!
Deal breakers: No smoking, no blasting heavy metal past midnight, & clean up after yourself.
Link: Clean Beautiful Apartment Right Next to the Glen! - Apartments for Rent in Glenview, Illinois, United States

ABOUT THE APT: 1 bedroom fully furnished in a 2BR apartment. Great location. Gallery Park and The Glen (down-town type area with restaurants, shopping, Starbucks) are both a 10 min walk away. Target, Costco, Whole Foods, Mariano's, and other nice shopping areas are all ~5-10 min drive away.

ABOUT ME: I am a 26 y/o PT grad from Northwestern and work at Athletico Physical Therapy in Glenview. In case you were wondering, I am Korean, but I rarely cook Korean food so there's no smell! I also have a small 25 lb dog named Rocky who is very friendly and loves people. But if necessary I can have him hang out in my room when you are staying. I am pretty busy throughout the week, so I am mostly just home after work or watching football sometimes on Sundays.
 
Last edited by a moderator: