1 class taken at CC

Started by Valcandoit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Valcandoit

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, random question, i plan on applying to BU and Tufts dental school, but I have read that they do not accept CC credits at all. I have yet to take physics 2, but i wanted to get it over with and the best financial decision would be taking it at a community college. Any thoughts on what i should do and what Tufts and BU think about taking 1 prereq class at a CC.
Thanks everyone
 
Hey guys, random question, i plan on applying to BU and Tufts dental school, but I have read that they do not accept CC credits at all. I have yet to take physics 2, but i wanted to get it over with and the best financial decision would be taking it at a community college. Any thoughts on what i should do and what Tufts and BU think about taking 1 prereq class at a CC.
Thanks everyone
They'll still interview you if you have a class or two. However, just know that if you get accepted there and choose to go there, you will need to retake it at a university. Might as well take it at a CC first and then retake it if you go there.
 
I had a CC class, but it wasn't for a pre-req. I'm pretty sure it is frowned on to take a pre-req at a CC.