1 hour ???

Started by mailman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But you are the mailman, nonetheless.

You are the bringer of good and bad news. I would hide your identity here!🙂
 
From years past, do they really update at 12am or do they wait til business hours?
 
I hate to be a pessimist, but I doubt AADSAS is paying some guy overtime to wait till midnight and update our status. Everyone else isn't as concerned with our delirious aprehension. But who am I kidding, I'll wait till midnight too. What timezone is AADSAS in anyways?
 
I hate to be a pessimist, but I doubt AADSAS is paying some guy overtime to wait till midnight and update our status. Everyone else isn't as concerned with our delirious aprehension. But who am I kidding, I'll wait till midnight too. What timezone is AADSAS in anyways?


Eastern standard I believe
 
I hate to be a pessimist, but I doubt AADSAS is paying some guy overtime to wait till midnight and update our status. Everyone else isn't as concerned with our delirious aprehension. But who am I kidding, I'll wait till midnight too. What timezone is AADSAS in anyways?

The sad thing is that you're probably right. If AADSAS were any normal kind of system, it would be programmed to release our statuses at midnight tonight, but it's probably not.

They're EST.