For Sale 1 on 1 Medical School Application Prep [Best kept secrets can be yours!]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thegiant35

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I am offering individualized medical school application guidance for those looking to apply this cycle (or want to get an early start in getting a powerful and unique app ready). I have gone through the process myself, applying to 40 schools, getting 20+ interviews, and many acceptances.

I have learned much throughout the process that will save time and money. My key strategies will maximize your chances to get into medical school. My rate is negotiable and individualized depending on need. I will help through all points of your application, including pre-application, primary application, secondary application, and interview prep.

If you want to have a killer application and be the best prepared you can be for the next chapter of your life, please reach out.