1 Orthographic Projection Figure inside

Started by DrTacoElf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrTacoElf

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys for A to be correct and not D, would the front view have to be represented with the yellow line and the top view would stay the same?


Gary.jpg


Thanks!
 
If I understand your question correctly, then yes, there would need to be a line on the front view to represent the block sticking down on the back, while the top view would remain the same. Without the line crossing, it's a continous projection from the "front" of the object, with a piece missing from the rear.
 
I think these daily questions are great... keep 'em coming!! I take the DAT in August... Friday the 13th to be precise ;-)