1 Year MPH Programs???

Started by IAMS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IAMS

in the scheme of things
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks, anyone know where I can find a list of schools with a 1 year MPH program? I know of Dartmouth CECS, but am looking for others to apply.
Thanks!
 
Nope, not an MD yet.
I have a year before I plan to get into med school - rather than do a traditional MD/MPH program - where you really just get your MPH between 2nd and 3rd year, I want to try to get my MPH before MD.
Do you know of any other programs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting a one year MPH program at the university of kansas med center this summer that is finishable in a year... I will hopefully be going to med school afterwards. In case you ever wanted to go to kansas...
 
Search the threads, this has been gone over about 5 times! 🙂 Off the top of my head: Hopkins, Dartmouth, West Chester, Harvard (need advanced degree), Tulane, Emory, Oklahoma, Jefferson (not officially, but can be done). Good luck! 🙂
 
ib508 said:
Search the threads, this has been gone over about 5 times! 🙂 Off the top of my head: Hopkins, Dartmouth, West Chester, Harvard (need advanced degree), Tulane, Emory, Oklahoma, Jefferson (not officially, but can be done). Good luck! 🙂

Emory's program is two years.
 
ib508 said:
Search the threads, this has been gone over about 5 times! 🙂 Off the top of my head: Hopkins

Yup, Hopkins has a one year MPH program... but they won't take you unless you either have some type of public health experience or you have an MD.
 
ib508 said:
Search the threads, this has been gone over about 5 times! 🙂 Off the top of my head: Hopkins, Dartmouth, West Chester, Harvard (need advanced degree), Tulane, Emory, Oklahoma, Jefferson (not officially, but can be done). Good luck! 🙂

Oklahoma is a 2 year program.
 
I am starting a one year MPH program at the university of kansas med center this summer that is finishable in a year... I will hopefully be going to med school afterwards. In case you ever wanted to go to kansas...


I want to know if I can secure a chance for MPH programme for the academic year 2008/2009
Dr. Zuberi semkuya🙂
 
I am starting a one year MPH program at the university of kansas med center this summer that is finishable in a year... I will hopefully be going to med school afterwards. In case you ever wanted to go to kansas...


I want to know if I can secure a chance for MPH programme for the academic year 2008/2009
Dr. Zuberi semkuya🙂