10/7/09 Dat = dunzo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tizom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
all i can say is it feels awesome
1st dat
18 aa/19bio/18gchem/18ochem/19pat/19rc/17qr

sGPA 3.85 overall GPA 3.82

2nd dat :D
PAT 20 (85.4)
QR 18 (75.8)
RC 18 (44.0) <--lol
Bio 19 (77.1)
Gchem 23 (95.0)
Ochem 22 (91.5)
TS 21 (92.4)

AA 20 (87.1)

applying this cycle, have an interview tomorrow actually ha, faxed all schools updated scores

Breakdown:

Bio: kap bb, destroyer, topscore - as you can see it was my worst science section, they came out with a lot of random questions and a few diagrams that threw me off :(

Gchem: kapp bb, destroyer, topscore, CHADS CHEM VIDEOS!!! i went up 5 pts in gchem thanks to chad, hes the fin man.. this section was very straight forward

Ochem: kapp bb, destroyer, topscore and once again chad is the man... the big difference in studying was that i didnt try to memorize any reactions really, i would just work my way through them... aka follow chads strategies.. it works.

pat: crack dat, topscore - both much harder than the actual thing, specially the folding patterns/keyhole

rc: piano!!! asprin (i think this one dominated me) and cell communication... piano was easy if you just read the entire passage, cell comm was very straight forward, i knew half of them without reading the passage, asprin i tried s+b on it and it owned me, i suggest reading it.

qr: guessed on last 5... i hate the markers they give you, terrible... lots of arcsin/cos/tan things which i didnt study...

thats a rap folks.

Members don't see this ad.

GOOD JOB! Nice improvement! I am retaking my exam in Dec and I had an 18TS and 18AA the first time around (had the piano passage as well) di you feel like your first exam was harder in the sciences? or was it just the extra studying you needed to improve your score? What were your reading passages the first time?

GOOD JOB! Nice improvement! I am retaking my exam in Dec and I had an 18TS and 18AA the first time around (had the piano passage as well) di you feel like your first exam was harder in the sciences? or was it just the extra studying you needed to improve your score? What were your reading passages the first time?

i thought the chems were easier.. but i think i just kinda freaked out cuz i was so nervous on the first test.. bio, it was how they asked the questions, all the answers were similar to eachother, you just have to pick the best answer sometimes, and i guess i didnt on some of them... you really have to know your stuff

i didnt use cliffs for bio :( i wish i did cuz that woulda def helped me.. i used kaplan bb for most of it..

first test i had the fungi, crocodile passages

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I know what you mean about the Bio! hmm so the reading passages always correlate with the science sections! Since we both had the piano passage we had the exact same science sections?? well I think you are set goo luck on your interview tomorrow!!

all i can say is it feels awesome
1st dat
18 aa/19bio/18gchem/18ochem/19pat/19rc/17qr

sGPA 3.85 overall GPA 3.82

2nd dat :D
PAT 20 (85.4)
QR 18 (75.8)
RC 18 (44.0) <--lol
Bio 19 (77.1)
Gchem 23 (95.0)
Ochem 22 (91.5)
TS 21 (92.4)
AA 20 (87.1)

applying this cycle, have an interview tomorrow actually ha, faxed all schools updated scores

Breakdown:

Bio: kap bb, destroyer, topscore - as you can see it was my worst science section, they came out with a lot of random questions and a few diagrams that threw me off :(

Gchem: kapp bb, destroyer, topscore, CHADS CHEM VIDEOS!!! i went up 5 pts in gchem thanks to chad, hes the fin man.. this section was very straight forward

Ochem: kapp bb, destroyer, topscore and once again chad is the man... the big difference in studying was that i didnt try to memorize any reactions really, i would just work my way through them... aka follow chads strategies.. it works.

pat: crack dat, topscore - both much harder than the actual thing, specially the folding patterns/keyhole

rc: piano!!! asprin (i think this one dominated me) and cell communication... piano was easy if you just read the entire passage, cell comm was very straight forward, i knew half of them without reading the passage, asprin i tried s+b on it and it owned me, i suggest reading it.

qr: guessed on last 5... i hate the markers they give you, terrible... lots of arcsin/cos/tan things which i didnt study...

thats a rap folks.

Congrats on your improvement and good luck on your inerview .....Could you please post your topsore score

congrats and good luck for tomorrow!

So do you think chad videos cover all the topics for g.chem and o.chem? thanks!

Yeah I know what you mean about the Bio! hmm so the reading passages always correlate with the science sections! Since we both had the piano passage we had the exact same science sections?? well I think you are set goo luck on your interview tomorrow!!

im pretty sure thats the case with the same forms..
thanks !

congrats and good luck for tomorrow!

So do you think chad videos cover all the topics for g.chem and o.chem? thanks!

honestly chads videos and dat destroyer covered everything i saw on my test.. but it might be a little different for others, but they do cover the majority imo

Congrats on your improvement and good luck on your inerview .....Could you please post your topsore score

i erased my scores so i dont have the exact but the range

bio 19-23 (got hit with a lot of random qs)
gchem 18-22
ochem 22-30
pat 18
qr 17
rc never did

Hey, I hear everyone talking about Chad and his videos---what exactly are they and where can I find them. Any help would be great! Thanks!

CONGRATS!!
i feel like a newb asking this question, but what exactly is the piano passage?? thanks!

piano passage just asks a lot of critical thinking questions where if you do the search and destroy method you will probably not do so well... it really wasnt that bad when i just read the whole thing in the beginning and made notes about each paragraph

the interview was at UB today and it went really well! they had my updated scores too so it worked out pretty well[/QUOTE]

cool, thanks for the response and congrats on it going well! I was curious because I am applying to a few NYS schools also and wanted to see how quickly they respond to new scores, pretty quickly at Buff I guess.

Best of luck on getting accepted!

the interview was at UB today and it went really well! they had my updated scores too so it worked out pretty well

cool, thanks for the response and congrats on it going well! I was curious because I am applying to a few NYS schools also and wanted to see how quickly they respond to new scores, pretty quickly at Buff I guess.

Best of luck on getting accepted!