10 Days left.... Help with options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProspectiveStudent21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking my test on the 20th. Read through through Cliff's and Ferallis and made notecards. Watched chad's videos and am going through the quizes twice. I have destroyer but am scared I am starting it too late and will get discouraged. Planning on getting Bootcamp as well and doing the practice tests. Advice on what I should do for the next 9 days?

Members don't see this ad.

I would say work on Destroyer for the subjects you feel are your weaknesses. Don't get discouraged by wrong answers just go back and review why you got it wrong. Also I recommend taking the 5 BC practice exams,(one each day) they are really helpful and similar to test. If you have extra time take the 2009 ADA test.

Taking my test on the 20th. Read through through Cliff's and Ferallis and made notecards. Watched chad's videos and am going through the quizes twice. I have destroyer but am scared I am starting it too late and will get discouraged. Planning on getting Bootcamp as well and doing the practice tests. Advice on what I should do for the next 9 days?
I went through Destroyer the second time in about 4-5 days. Do 60 GC, 60 OC and 100 Bio questions per day. Focus on why the answer is what it is, not if you got it right or not. I seriously got like 30% right my first run through. It's a practice tool, not a score predictor. Good luck! You're almost done. Stay focused.

Thank you! I appreciate the advice and support. I think i will do the destroyer in 5 days and then take a BC test at the end of the day.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I appreciate the advice and support. I think i will do the destroyer in 5 days and then take a BC test at the end of the day.
I took two full length Bootcamp exams (open up the sections in different tabs) and they were pretty accurate in terms of AA and TS. Most people score a little higher than they did on Bootcamp so stay focused and don't get discouraged if your scores aren't where you think they should be.

Reactions: 1 user
I highly suggest you look over things you are comfortable learning and refining in the last 10 day stretch. The day before the test you should do little to no studying because it can really hurt you on the day of the exam. I almost psyched myself out the day before because I couldn't solve a simple trig problem.