10 minutes for VCU hopefuls!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gdbaby

Prettier than before
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's all give shout outs to the VCU applicants who may have their future decided for them in 10 minutes when the December decisions are posted on their status page:

Gooood Luuuuuck!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

screwed me again. Damn. **major weeping** :(
I hate this game.

Members don't see this ad :)
jbone, I'm right there with ya. gonna make some POTENT eggnog tomorrow. Yup. MAJOR rum and brandy in that puppy. uh-huh.

ShyRem said:
jbone, I'm right there with ya. gonna make some POTENT eggnog tomorrow. Yup. MAJOR rum and brandy in that puppy. uh-huh.
Send me some Fed-Ex. Damn, I'm depressed. But I do have some other good schools I've been accepted to, but this one just nailed me in the groin :eek: . Oh well, waitlist isn't so bad. However, I heard that not too many get off of the list. oh well. :thumbup:
Pound an egg-nog for me. ;)

so did you guys get in or what??? let me know some news!!!!

ive been following all you VCU guys for like 2-3 months and finally, a decision comes out 1 hour ago!!!
come on guys! suspense is killing me

theunderdog said:
so did you guys get in or what??? let me know some news!!!!

ive been following all you VCU guys for like 2-3 months and finally, a decision comes out 1 hour ago!!!
come on guys! suspense is killing me
I think we all pretty much got kicked in the jimmy. Ouch. Pretty much waitlisted us all. Oh well. Life goes on.

jbone said:
I think we all pretty much got kicked in the jimmy. Ouch. Pretty much waitlisted us all. Oh well. Life goes on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

man that is too much. yeah. definitely. my jimmy hurts :(

I hope all the people who got accepted will be accepted elsewhere and subsequently turn down VCU. or at least the majority of them. how many seats are left anyway now, about 90 or so?

wow guys, sorry to hear...

i thought december was the month where most OOS get in...

awww, that sux u guys. dont worry, ur acceptances will come around soon enough :)

theunderdog said:
wow guys, sorry to hear...

i thought december was the month where most OOS get in...

where did you hear that??

this is ridiculous...who said they were going to send emails to everyone on midnight of december 15th? where did that come from?

SpeedRacer said:
this is ridiculous...who said they were going to send emails to everyone on midnight of december 15th? where did that come from?
They came out early. Like 6 p.m. their time. If you didn't get one like the majority of us, it means you wait like the rest of us. On the wait-list. :(
sucks sack.

jbone said:
They came out early. Like 6 p.m. their time. If you didn't get one like the majority of us, it means you wait like the rest of us. On the wait-list. :(
sucks sack.

good i don't want to go there anyway. bitches.

SpeedRacer said:
good i don't want to go there anyway. bitches.
:laugh: There you go. Just reading that and looking at your avatar make me laugh and cry at the same time. We'll be all right. maybe. :cool:

ShyRem said:
I'd feel better about it if I had more than just that one allo interview......
Look, I hear the VCU is called V.D.-You in many circles.

Okay, not really, but I am just mad on all of your behalf: Shy, jbone, Crazy, Speedy. I will send you all a bill for my efforts shortly.