$10 off 2xav "double speed" Realplayer plugin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wow! I can paypal a total stranger $20 for some wack ass program! Let me jump right on that.:laugh::laugh:
 
Hey all,
Some classmates and I decided to get in on a group rate for buying the 2xav RealPlayer plugin. Normally it's $29.95 (available at enounce.com), but we got the price down to $20 each by buying in bulk. Let me know through PM if you'd like to get in on this deal too - you can get a license from our group purchase by sending us the $20 through PayPal. Saving money for med students everywhere makes us happy.

Yvan,

Thank you. This is a great deal!! 34 of my closest friends and myself are eager to purchase this. PayPal me the $348.25 in savings ASAP and I'll send our check right away.

Thank you again dear friend,
ghostfoot