You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
10 years ago tomorrow...
Started by ZpackSux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wow...that makes you a really old man now! Are you going to kiel over and die already?ZpackSux said:May 12, 1995.. I got my PharmD..
That is all... 😀
Caverject said:Wow...that makes you a really old man now! Are you going to kiel over and die already?
Actually...it's only little after 10...but I'm tired...and probably should go to bed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Grim Reaper will be making a visit to your place tonight! 

ZpackSux said:Actually...it's only little after 10...but I'm tired...and probably should go to bed.
Old person sounds 😱
I have this goal of going to bed by 10pm every night which I occasionally try to accomplish. It just doesn't happen.
bananaface said:I have this goal of going to bed by 10pm every night which I occasionally try to accomplish. It just doesn't happen.
Don't worry... when you're my age..u won't need to set goals to do that..
Eleven more years until I join the ranks of the walking dead! 
ZpackSux said:Don't worry... when you're my age..u won't need to set goals to do that..
So very true. I get cranky if I'm not asleep before 10.

jemc2000 said:So very true. I get cranky if I'm not asleep before 10.![]()
Are u my age?
ZpackSux said:Are u my age?
I'll be 41 in June.
jemc2000 said:I'll be 41 in June.
Perhaps you and I are in the same age group.. too young to have been a Yuppy..and too old to be an X-gen.. we're Tweeners..
I'm c/o 85..high school...I'm assuming you're c/o 82 or 83?
I'm a tweener of a different variety. I don't think I fit into X or Y very well.
yeah... me neither....bananaface said:I'm a tweener of a different variety. I don't think I fit into X or Y very well.
apparently the new generation starts in 1982
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
naaa...it's just cause no one likes you 🙂bananaface said:I'm a tweener of a different variety. I don't think I fit into X or Y very well.
Speak for yourself!Caverject said:naaa...it's just cause no one likes you 🙂
ZpackSux said:Perhaps you and I are in the same age group.. too young to have been a Yuppy..and too old to be an X-gen.. we're Tweeners..
I'm c/o 85..high school...I'm assuming you're c/o 82 or 83?
Yup. Class of 82. Some days I feel really old, other days I feel like I'm still that same person in high school. Age is weird that way.
bananaface said:I have this goal of going to bed by 10pm every night which I occasionally try to accomplish. It just doesn't happen.
Ya, I used to be in bed by 9-10 because I'm over that 30yo mark, but, of late I'm lucky to be zzzz by midnight. Damn you, world of warcraft, damn you!
...but it's nice to not have homework and exams to worry about.
I think I am like 30 at heart or something.
ten years ago, i think i was in elementary school 😎
I was in high school.
How weird to think that yuppies are now OLD.ZpackSux said:Perhaps you and I are in the same age group.. too young to have been a Yuppy..and too old to be an X-gen.. we're Tweeners..
Ten years ago, I was having my bank accounts levied by the IRS. My business was finally profitable and I made gobs of money. I paid back business loans, not thinking about the high tax bill coming up. I had to move out of my office into the house. The IRS sent letters to my customers demanding payment of my invoices directly to the IRS. I lost customers. My husband had to find another job, while I ran the entire business. We had to file for bankruptcy. Oh, and my mother-in-law died that month, too.
dgroulx said:Ten years ago, I was having my bank accounts levied by the IRS. My business was finally profitable and I made gobs of money. I paid back business loans, not thinking about the high tax bill coming up. I had to move out of my office into the house. The IRS sent letters to my customers demanding payment of my invoices directly to the IRS. I lost customers. My husband had to find another job, while I ran the entire business. We had to file for bankruptcy. Oh, and my mother-in-law died that month, too.
Ouch...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 42
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 3K