1000 payday loan?

Started by Lavabawl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lavabawl

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone tried this type of funding? I'd like to take one as I am on a paid education. I have no experience with that, can someone explain me the scheme? Thank you.
 
Anyone tried this type of funding? I'd like to take one as I am on a paid education. I have no experience with that, can someone explain me the scheme? Thank you.

payday loans basically give you cash now in exchange for you paying them back when you get your paycheck in the future, hence the name payday loan. The catch is they charge an astronomical interest rate. It's 1 step less desperate than going to the mafia and asking for a loan.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad