1001 ExamKracker Books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shalom12345

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
for MCAT.
Recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!
U did ALL of them for ALL subjects?

The questions are grouped in threes. Do every third problem unless you find a weakness.

Absolutely 100% recommend. Great way to make sure you see everything from several angles. The Q's are simple and quick if you see the approach they want you to take...so use them to learn those tricks and shortcuts, it'll save you time!

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely Physics and General Chemistry. Organic Chemistry was incredibly easy so don't expect content challenges but if you want to check for a decent foundation then that might be worth it too.

Sent from The World Tree using SDN Mobile

Reactions: 1 user
do these 1001 question books have actual MCAT questions or are they all made up by examkrackers? I heard the orgo book is easier than the actual MCAT and I've found a few mistakes in the answers in the physics and orgo books..

do these 1001 question books have actual MCAT questions or are they all made up by examkrackers? I heard the orgo book is easier than the actual MCAT and I've found a few mistakes in the answers in the physics and orgo books..
Well, the vast majority of MCAT questions are passage-based, and EK1001 questions (Bio excepted) are discretes, so...no, they're not actual MCAT questions. They're still very helpful for drilling, however, as they tend to systematically go through all topics and present multiple angles of approach/questioning for each. Great for exposing weaknesses and giving you an idea of different ways the same thing could be approached in order to throw you off.

Yes! Actually helped me improve my MC skills for the remaining part of UG too. I used to be awful at MC but now that I used those books its one of my strongest points on an exam :)